• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Cubey have you got a link to a town game of yours, gonna be honest and say I dont really know wtf youre doing atm, but im not really getting lost town vibe

Cubey

The Formality
Cubey have you got a link to a town game of yours, gonna be honest and say I dont really know wtf youre doing atm, but im not really getting lost town vibe

ok i found this now i really have to go

bye

Grammaton

Consigliere
Do you agree about his conclusions about Gramm and Kurumi? I think he linked them too easily.

I am also not liking how defensive Gramm looks currently.

I dont think this is a very good take, given the fact Im encouraging anyone who susses me to vote me / case me / discuss with me - should I just call them idiots and not try to read them instead or what?

Ultra

THE BEAR

bye

Did you just link a 12 year old game

Natalija

Divine Departure

bye
:bookerpls this feels staged

Grammaton

Consigliere

bye

this game is the biggest heap of trash ive ever read

And ive played with tpein for several years

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Whole lot of nothing this phase so far, what a shock.

Why is nobody discussing T-Pein's final reads?
Imma flip town.
I was obviously counter wagon to scum.
100%
Gramma was leading this.
He did it to save ultra.
Ultra and Naomi are scums.
See my list.

Cfding me while I sleep cowardly AF.
He's probably flipping town and then you numbskulls are going to vote me for literally nothing, I can't wait.
"Probably"
You already know I am flipping town scum boy

I will avenge you brother. Ultra really be acting like he knew you were town all along despite voting you most of the day.

[Vote Lynch Ultra]

Ultra

THE BEAR
Whole lot of nothing this phase so far, what a shock.

Why is nobody discussing T-Pein's final reads?

I will avenge you brother. Ultra really be acting like he knew you were town all along despite voting you most of the day.

[Vote Lynch Ultra]

His girl is playing and this guy is literally incapable of talking about anyone but me this game

:hestonpls

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I don't know, investigative voodoo magic. Just an odd choice all around.

Usopp town read a lot of people though

Because you aren't explaining your stance, and it seems fake because of that.

Alright, was that so hard? :dead

Honestly I skipped Ultra's wallies, but I have seen him prepare scum cases during the night for the start of day as scum. Just am not entirely sure he has an attitude to "please" town here. So for me he is null right now.

Do you have reads on Destroya and Grammaton?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Honestly I skipped Ultra's wallies, but I have seen him prepare scum cases during the night for the start of day as scum. Just am not entirely sure he has an attitude to "please" town here. So for me he is null right now.

This kinda shit is why I have you at null, go and read my wallies right now you ragamuffin, we have scum to catch

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I dont think this is a very good take, given the fact Im encouraging anyone who susses me to vote me / case me / discuss with me - should I just call them idiots and not try to read them instead or what?

Maybe a fair point, but I would expect a good and active player to go beyond defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back