• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
What's my alternative? You're clearly too much of a chickenshit to actually drop a proper case on me, you probably don't even believe it yourself, and it comes from the fact that I had the audacity to question your play and is for entirely superficial reasons. You're weak this game, can't help calling you out for being silly because you are. Nobody treats someone that way if they truly think they are scum.
There's enough people who think you're suss right now so I don't really think I need to case you. But the fact that you think I'm scared of you is cute. But continue shading and discrediting me, this is definitely how one would handle a slot they town read. This is the exact way I was D1 and you town read me for it, but now you're trying to just say I'm shit. My vote is on you, isn't it? Ive said what I've said about you, haven't I? Do I need to drop wallies or engage in a pointless back and forth with you to prove I wolf read you? I'm pretty sure everyone knows what my stance is on you, I'm just not interested in taking effort with you only for you to dismiss me with fake confidence and insults.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Do you have reads on Destroya and Grammaton?
I think Dest is weird all around, and Gram is a scum lean, yeah.

This kinda shit is why I have you at null, go and read my wallies right now you ragamuffin, we have scum to catch
y9L.gif

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Where the hell were I ever townreading Ultra as he´s falsely stating in his post? Some people here are just randomly making stuff up about me. On the other hand Dofla has suddenly become silent even when I stated that he´s among my main suspects. Seems like scum decided it would be too obvious to send their whole team after me?^^
'Suddenly become silent' Woman I've just finished four 12 hour shifts get off my back.

The X

Marvelous
It was the extended argument afterwards.

He might be mafia, yes.
Oh, so you read the argument I had with Fang? The one he started and I tried to continuously disengage in because I had repeatedly said I wasn't serious when I said the things I did? So if you read it, why did you bring up the four posts that I did and try to claim I was serious? Why do you say Fang is maybe Mafia but say with such confidence I was trying to get him to 'slip'? Why, if you think I'm town and Fang could be wolf, are you using me 'trying to get him to slip' as a way to shade me despite town reading me?

Ultra

THE BEAR
There's enough people who think you're suss right now so I don't really think I need to case you. But the fact that you think I'm scared of you is cute. But continue shading and discrediting me, this is definitely how one would handle a slot they town read. This is the exact way I was D1 and you town read me for it, but now you're trying to just say I'm shit. My vote is on you, isn't it? Ive said what I've said about you, haven't I? Do I need to drop wallies or engage in a pointless back and forth with you to prove I wolf read you? I'm pretty sure everyone knows what my stance is on you, I'm just not interested in taking effort with you only for you to dismiss me with fake confidence and insults.

Larry, Curly, and Moe don't talk. You're putting nothing on the board right now, even Melkor thinks your trolling. Sad!

The X

Marvelous
Would you expect town Ultra to behave differently around you?
Yeah, honestly I would. Ultra claims to be the best reader of me ever and how he's always right on my slot. He started of this game by calling me shit and said the stuff I was saying was wolfy. Then he dialed that back and said that I was 'probably' within my town range. He then came out to start the day calling town, but now he wants to say I'm playing so poorly that I have him reconsidering my slot. He has shown zero confidence around my play (he'll blame it on me being 'shit'), despite how he always love to brag how well he can read me. Despite this, he's made no effort to actually read or work with me, and instead wants to discredit and dismiss anything I have to (and really anyone else) say. I will admit that I'm not interested in getting into drawn out back and forths this game with anyone, so perhaps I haven't been as aggressive or as detailed in my posts and accusations, but Ultra has given me absolutely no courtesy or respect this game and had continuously treated my slot in bad faith. I think that his strategy this game is to be as loud and obnoxious as possible, and anyone that comes at him he either dismisses them for 'weak play' and insults them, or starts to argue pointless things (a few players have already said 'wtf are you talking about to him). I think he's taken a page out of the good, old conservative politician handbook and is just being a bull running straight through everything no matter what that looks like or how it may be perceived.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ngl lynching ultra feels like it’d be almost too easy given that all sorts seem to be just queueing up without committing

Probably easier for me to reconcile him as town with a bone with wolves at the door jockeying

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Town

Ultra
Tweet
BLD
Lethal
Soul

Hime

Null

Aurelian
Juliet
Nat
Ekko
TSworder

Dofla

Scum

Grammaton
Evans
Cubey

Kurumi

Is where I’m at right now.

- I think Tweet looks a lot better on re-read and I think his response to me can be easily explained by PTweetSD. In particular his post around Evans weren’t something I registered in our back and forth and I think are solid points.

(I will slot in a caveat here and say that if it wasn’t for my current worldview I might not be looking at him quite as favorably, so I could slide him into null, but for now I can work with this)

- BLD is being largely worthless but probably moreso in town range, I was uncertain of him earlier and so I pressed on him to see what he would produce. In return, he’s given me mostly piss, but there aren’t really any performative elements of his play, and I think he was willing to see me through when I egged him on.

- I have never seen Soul roll scum and not be blisteringly performative and attempt at power wolfing. He’s different from his normal town self as well, but I don’t think his reads are particularly bad, and his case against Gram struck me as finding a thread he genuinely believed and sticking through with it.

- Aurelian I’d probably be town reading normally but he’s been super weird. His case against Hime came literally out of nowhere, tying her with Soul, and I’m struggling to identify a common denominator here besides the fact that they took a swing at Gram. He was unduly defensive of Dofla earlier. He just sort of let his vote hang on me uselessly and basically made every excuse he could to justify it. He’s odorous.

- Juliet could be scum, I was being lenient on her because a lot of players were digging into that slot and I thought she was a convenient distraction, but most of those players I’m crediting as town sans Joygirl who dropped in very late. She’s been awkward, but still potentially misunderstood

- TSworder is very safe but also not really too different than last game

- I quite like Ekko’s read list but really can’t commit to a solid read there until I see more from him

- Dofla is a waste of a slot

- Cubey is absolutely ragged probably a good vig target
Agree with all your town reads except potentially yourself so that's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back