• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Unvote

Gonna take some time to chew on this and hear everyone else's thoughts, games been slow anyway. Nobody has had much to say about my opening cases, town needs some smelling salts.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Where am I complaining your not getting lynched? I'm saying you don't have the balls to actually respond to me.

That's not how this works. You were scum reading me, so therefore, you refusing to case me does make you chicken shit. I'm not really scum reading you, and half your case honestly comes off as validation seeking after I've been clowning you all game, so I'm not "scared" of anything. If I was actually concerned I would address you in earnest.

The X

Marvelous
That's not how this works. You were scum reading me, so therefore, you refusing to case me does make you chicken shit. I'm not really scum reading you, and half your case honestly comes off as validation seeking after I've been clowning you all game, so I'm not "scared" of anything. If I was actually concerned I would address you in earnest.
Ah that's why you felt the need to defend your slip instead of just calling me an idiot, yeah?

The X

Marvelous
But the point still remains you felt the need to actually defend yourself instead of just calling me an idiot. And you yourself admitted that you'd only respond thing that are of a concern to you.

The X

Marvelous
You know laconics is the art of saying a whole lot with few words
Yes and I've been saying few words this game and have been told to say more. Is this what a sub should be talking about, though? Or are you struggling for an entrance and creating content?

Ultra

THE BEAR
But the point still remains you felt the need to actually defend yourself instead of just calling me an idiot. And you yourself admitted that you'd only respond thing that are of a concern to you.

Ok, well, even if I can respond perfectly, you can always retreat to the position of "I slipped", and there's no counter for that, either you believe me or you don't. So hence this is pointless, as long as you place stock into this crap, there is nothing I can say. You know this, I know this, and act offended that I'm cutting this short.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Yes and I've been saying few words this game and have been told to say more. Is this what a sub should be talking about, though? Or are you struggling for an entrance and creating content?
Your wall posts are boring and I don't read them, you'll never finesse Ultra by nagging him

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I don’t understand why you’d say “I’m not sure on him” which implies well, you don’t know what to think after you spent yesterday day phase suggesting I was likely town then turning back to calling me scum
Yeah ikr it makes no sense at all

Just like most of your progressions around one another

The X

Marvelous
Ok, well, even if I can respond perfectly, you can always retreat to the position of "I slipped", and there's no counter for that, either you believe me or you don't. So hence this is pointless, as long as you place stock into this crap, there is nothing I can say. You know this, I know this, and act offended that I'm cutting this short.
I mean, I called you wolf long before you slipped. My posts against you had other points other than your slip. So you saying I'm just harping on your slip and that you won't respond is just more hand waving.

Another reason I think you're full of piss and vinegar this game is that I've never seen you treat my slot the way you have this game. You've constantly insulted me and dismissed and discredit whatever I say, even when I'm conversing with another player. You have made no attempt to solve my slot, instead flip flopping on it (despite claiming it's so easy to read me). Now you claim I'm solved (no progression explained) and that you're just going to put me to the sidelines. First, if I'm town, isn't shortsighted to just me off to the side? You got upset saying I gave your wolf game zero credit if I actually believed you slipped, but aren't you giving my town game zero credit here? Second, shouldn't you want to work with town if you've solved them so easily? Shouldn't you want to stop insulting them if you're confident and find a way to common ground? You've extended no olive branch to me, you've dismisses me, you've insulted me, yet you are calling my slot solved. This is why I believe you're full of shit this game. And now before you trot out any lame excuses about me being shit or whatever, we have a ten year relationship playing Mafia and you've solved me as town, yet you have no intention of working with me or trying to do anything to make me read you differently. I'm not just some random player here you think is trash, I'm not some newbie, I'm an experienced player who you've been in tons of games with and this is how you treat me. I just don't believe you at all this game, therefore, you are a wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back