Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
What are your expectations for his scum game
Effective distancing of team mates, but won't hesitate to cripple them if they're in a fucked position. Willing to help them out by coaching in wolf chat, and I don't see anyone giving off a coached vibe in the way he'd help write it

Boobies

THE BEAR
Advisor
I cant imagine what Juliet would say, what are you even on about? let her come here and I will talk with her, Im pretty sure I tagged her already

What I'm on about is if you can't imagine what she'd say then saying "I'd like to hear what she has to say" is fake and really only serves to give yourself a potential out.

Boobies

THE BEAR
Advisor
Effective distancing of team mates, but won't hesitate to cripple them if they're in a fucked position. Willing to help them out by coaching in wolf chat, and I don't see anyone giving off a coached vibe in the way he'd help write it

That really says nothing in terms of thread play that can be observed without benefit of hindsight - if he's good at distancing and coaching that means it's hard to make the distinction between how he interacts with other players as his town self. Nobody has flipped mafia, so how exactly does this serve you?

What I was trying to dig into is the "pushing people around and asking questions" bit, are you saying this is something absent in his scum play?

Kurumi

Preeminent
"I don't play with my cards on the table"

*Claims immediately*

:banderas

Two different situations. And you basically forced me into claiming.
But fine, if you have a protection role then scream it out loud beforehand in the thread, so scum could react and simply kill another player...

Lethal

Exceptional
That really says nothing in terms of thread play that can be observed without benefit of hindsight - if he's good at distancing and coaching that means it's hard to make the distinction between how he interacts with other players as his town self. Nobody has flipped mafia, so how exactly does this serve you?

What I was trying to dig into is the "pushing people around and asking questions" bit, are you saying this is something absent in his scum play?
Not absent but it's not genuine, ya know? Like he'll do it but play it safe enough to ensure he doesn't catch heat

Boobies

THE BEAR
Advisor
What do you think he's been trying to get done, though? He's insulted the entire player base and has been dismissive to most. His main arguments are against Fang, Evans, you, and me. He's finally thrown a vote on you unconvincely and concluded I am town but has put me to the side. And his conclusion on Fang and Evans is what? He pushed Tweet D1 only to land on Tpein, am easy out. He said he'd go after you and Evans once Tpein flipped town, but proceeded to open up the day on Kurumi. He offered Dofla, Melkor, and Cubey up, which I think are all pretty low options. It doesn't seem to me like he's that interested in solving the game, just arguing and finding safe places for his vote.

Literally all of your observations lend to solving the game, I am sparing nobody. How are you this bad this game?

Grammaton

Consigliere
What do you think he's been trying to get done, though? He's insulted the entire player base and has been dismissive to most. His main arguments are against Fang, Evans, you, and me. He's finally thrown a vote on you unconvincely and concluded I am town but has put me to the side. And his conclusion on Fang and Evans is what? He pushed Tweet D1 only to land on Tpein, am easy out. He said he'd go after you and Evans once Tpein flipped town, but proceeded to open up the day on Kurumi. He offered Dofla, Melkor, and Cubey up, which I think are all pretty low options. It doesn't seem to me like he's that interested in solving the game, just arguing and finding safe places for his vote.

Then push him? I’ve already said why I think he’s town, you’re not required to agree with me are you?

Kurumi

Preeminent
Cubey, Kurumi, Natalya looking absolutely filthy atm
I regret protecting you.

Then let´s vote Cubey if some many of you are scumreading him! As you should have read he´s on my scumlist too.
But I still think that nothing is "debunked" about that Juliet claiming case.

Lethal

Exceptional
I regret protecting you.

Then let´s vote Cubey if some many of you are scumreading him! As you should have read he´s on my scumlist too.
But I still think that nothing is "debunked" about that Juliet claiming case.
Why did you protect me of all people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back