Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I'm going away from game for several hours, @Ultra go ahead trash the place while I'm gone. I expect everything to be completely fucked when I get back

Kurumi

Preeminent
You seemed to strongly believe I was town yesterday, food for thought?

Never stated you were my biggest townread.

If T-Pein had flipped scum then I would have chosen you as target because you were so confident in his lynch.
As he flipped town I preferred Lethal for yesterday. Is what it is and you guys could be bitching about my way of playing and using my abilities all you want. I´m not the terrible player you want to believe. I don´t even know why I´m still bothered to cooperate at this point. Lynch me for stupid reasons instead of players like Juliet or Cubey and you will see what you get. Easy as that.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Never stated you were my biggest townread.

If T-Pein had flipped scum then I would have chosen you as target because you were so confident in his lynch.
As he flipped town I preferred Lethal for yesterday. Is what it is and you guys could be bitching about my way of playing and using my abilities all you want. I´m not the terrible player you want to believe. I don´t even know why I´m still bothered to cooperate at this point. Lynch me for stupid reasons instead of players like Juliet or Cubey and you will see what you get. Easy as that.

Why did you prefer lethal specifically though?

You read tweet and ekko as town from reading back d1, I don’t see any mention of lethal though?

Plus you’re familiar with ekko, whereas lethal? Not sure which baseline you’re working from got him to be your biggest town read?

Dalton

Distinguished
Yes, Nurse.
I had to pick someone and I chose the person who was townread by most players, what the hell is strange about this? If everyone here had perfect reads right on Day 1 then we wouldn´t have lynched T-Pein, so I don´t wanna hear a single word from you guys after my lynch. I hope Ekko was the Town Doctor, so this town would have lost both protection roles to learn the hard way to hopefully in future rounds being able to work together better against scum. This is nothing than annoying right now.
Noone's shading you for your reads, they're simply asking why you chose your specific target. This is common to ask a PR once they have claimed.

There is no need to get so defensive over such a simple question, nor is the part about hoping town lost all its protective roles appropriate or necessary if you are town yourself.

Grammaton

Consigliere
i can’t get away from thinking someone town read by most players isn’t really a good rationale … surely you pick from your own townreads?

That reeks of picking something you think you can rationalise to other people tbh

Dalton

Distinguished
Well you can't extract claims with a town this weak, hopefully tomorrow after the inactives are subbed the game looks a little better
Just come across this post from Ultra and... why did you presume that the inactives were town?

Dalton

Distinguished
i can’t get away from thinking someone town read by most players isn’t really a good rationale … surely you pick from your own townreads?

That reeks of picking something you think you can rationalise to other people tbh
Eh, I could see a player who isn't that confident trying to use the consensus so that they don't get shit on.

Dalton

Distinguished
Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein
Ultra > DoflaMihawk > Evans > Aurelian > DoflaMihawk > T-Pein > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
hime > Ultra > Grammaton > Hans Tweetenburg > Juliet
T-Pein > Ultra
DoflaMihawk > Ultra
Ekkologix > Ultra > Evans
Aurelian > Ultra
Grammaton > Evans > None > T-Pein
SoulKiller > Grammaton
Evans > Ultra > None > T-Pein
Lethal > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
Natalija > Hans Tweetenburg
Cubey > Ultra > T-Pein
Hans Tweetenburg > Ultra
Juliet > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
Kurumi > Ultra
TSworder > T-Pein

Ultra - 5 (T-Pein, DoflaMihawk, Aurelian, Hans Tweetenburg, Kurumi)
Evans - 1 (Ekkologix)
Grammaton - 1 (SoulKiller)
T-Pein - 8 (Grammaton, Black Pegged Dragon, Evans, Juliet, Ultra, TSworder, Lethal, Cubey)
Hans Tweetenburg - 1 (Natalija)
Juliet - 1 (hime)

Approx 5.5 hours remaining.
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Well, fine, before we end up with a no lynch.

Change vote lynch T-Pein

[Vote Lynch T-Pein]

Better than no lynch day 1
Curious. At 3:28 (my time), Ratchet published the vote count.

Then, 25 minutes later, Kurumi and Aurelian both voted T-Pein within a minute of each other with weak "don't want a mislynch" excuses.

Did they come to an agreement that they needed to push the T-Pein lynch three and forgot to stagger their votes or something?

Dalton

Distinguished
I'm wondering if there's some possible equity between him/Evans right now, but I'll have to couch that for tomorrow when t flips town
This post is curious because I've got it in my notes to keep in mind that there could be equity between you and Evans via distancing efforts early on.

So you trying to build other links involving Evans has pinged me.
I dont put much stock into this slip argument tbh
I actually put more stock into the "Ultra slipped" argument being indicative of BLD being scum.

Knowing that T-Pein flipped town as we do now, it is concerning just how quick BLD was to jump onto this being a potential slip by Ultra.

Almost as if he knew that "HE" could use it to try shade Ultra once T-Pein flipped town (which, of course, he would know if he was scum).

Dalton

Distinguished
Ok I at least finished reading through D1

Do I really need to read through the beginning of D2 because I feel like I'm mostly up to date with what's going on today.

Pls spare me lmao

Dalton

Distinguished
But yes Kurumi and Aurelian may be a team based on that mindmeld vote that seems super coincidental, and more importantly I think BLD is quite worrying for reasons mentioned in my last few posts.

VOTE BLD because i am CONCERNED.

Dalton

Distinguished
I do still think BOD is town, but Tbf I’m kinda happy to let this play out
Their play outside of my speculation has me a bit confused, on one hand they seem active like I would expect town BLD to be, but on the other the more I think about it the more it feels like performative squabbling rather than the attempts at rationality (with mixed results) that I associate with them.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Just come across this post from Ultra and... why did you presume that the inactives were town?

I didn't. There was a solid chunk of about 5-6 players simply not playing which makes it just harder to play in general, because you can't coordinate and do anything other than lynch very very odorous slots like T.

Situation is slightly better today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back