• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Would a scum claim vanilla role without making sure there are actually vanilla roles in this game? From what i know about Julliet, i would expect her scum self to approach this cautiously.

If she's scum, then evidently she just made an understandable mistake, because vanilla is a safe claim by default. Claiming vanilla *is* exerting caution under normal circumstances.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
That’s not to say everything he’s done this game makes sense to me but I don’t have him as some part of some conspiracy in thread
Oh?

What have I not been making sense on in your eyes when hunting and trying to solve players, from my side?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Oh?

What have I not been making sense on in your eyes when hunting and trying to solve players, from my side?

You remember the conversation where you agree Juliet’s case makes no sense so we should flip hime?

Mainly that but I’m fairly certain I can find more

Juliet

Illustrious
Given that more of the game is happy to lynch ultra than you, why was appeasing his most gentle of nods in your direction a priority?

Do you make anything of him seemingly not giving a shit about your claim now you’ve given it?
Players were suspecting me in the thread and since Ultra said I should claim I did so. I think it was a good thing I claimed because if I claimed later with votes on me, the players would not believe me and would kill me without any second thought or discussion.

I've been lost and confused today and Ultra's approach towards me without making me not confused didn't help at all and so I voted him. I feel like as if town would have been questioning me more and Ultra stops doing it and votes me.
I don't know why you would assume other vanilla townies would hush up and leave you out to dry here before it even happened
I explained earlier why I thought town would not want to claim. I don't know what the other vanilla's would be doing and I have been guessing. I have a hard time believing I am the only vanilla and if this is so then it's possible I might be the only vanilla.

Nah, it came as a response to some truly dreadful posts you’ve made in the last 20 minutes or so
I don't see how they were dreadful. Explain.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Players were suspecting me in the thread and since Ultra said I should claim I did so. I think it was a good thing I claimed because if I claimed later with votes on me, the players would not believe me and would kill me without any second thought or discussion.

I've been lost and confused today and Ultra's approach towards me without making me not confused didn't help at all and so I voted him. I feel like as if town would have been questioning me more and Ultra stops doing it and votes me.

I explained earlier why I thought town would not want to claim. I don't know what the other vanilla's would be doing and I have been guessing. I have a hard time believing I am the only vanilla and if this is so then it's possible I might be the only vanilla.

I questioned you for a good bit of time before dropping the vote.

The fact that you came up with some bullshit reason why no vanilla townies would come out pinged me, because it felt like you were preparing for this possibility for some reason and then using it to defend yourself preemptively, when there is 0 reason to assume as a prior that would happen.

The icing on the cake is you voting for me when I'm basically your only way out, I'm probably around 5-6 votes at the moment

Grammaton

Consigliere

These can’t be serious answers dear god

Juliet

Illustrious
I questioned you for a good bit of time before dropping the vote.

The fact that you came up with some bullshit reason why no vanilla townies would come out pinged me, because it felt like you were preparing for this possibility for some reason and then using it to defend yourself preemptively, when there is 0 reason to assume as a prior that would happen.

The icing on the cake is you voting for me when I'm basically your only way out, I'm probably around 5-6 votes at the moment
And your reasoning to your vote on me was bad. Given the fact no one is saying they are a vanilla means I have been confused because looking at my role I thought there was going to be multiple vanilla roles. Players who have a vanilla role they will always assume their will be multiple players who are vanilla.

Ultra

THE BEAR
And your reasoning to your vote on me was bad. Given the fact no one is saying they are a vanilla means I have been confused because looking at my role I thought there was going to be multiple vanilla roles. Players who have a vanilla role they will always assume their will be multiple players who are vanilla.

...But you weren't arguing you're the only vanilla player, you were arguing the vanilla players wouldn't claim and leave you out to dry, which makes no fucking sense.

*Now* you're arguing you're the only vanilla player, and somehow, this makes me scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back