Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliet

Illustrious
...But you weren't arguing you're the only vanilla player, you were arguing the vanilla players wouldn't claim and leave you out to dry, which makes no fucking sense.

*Now* you're arguing you're the only vanilla player, and somehow, this makes me scum
Don't expect me to know what is going on. This was my guess on why the vanilla's wouldn't claim.

If you were a vanilla who was suspecting me what would your approach be towards my vanilla claim? Would you have kept it to yourself or would you claim?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Don't expect me to know what is going on. This was my guess on why the vanilla's wouldn't claim.

If you were a vanilla who was suspecting me what would your approach be towards my vanilla claim? Would you have kept it to yourself or would you claim?

Are you implying all existing vanilla roles conveniently happen to be suspecting you so much that they don't claim?

This is silly. There's no way you keep track of how I was defending you from that garbage rolespec earlier and immediately jump to the conclusion that I'm scum off this.

Juliet

Illustrious
Are you implying all existing vanilla roles conveniently happen to be suspecting you so much that they don't claim?

This is silly. There's no way you keep track of how I was defending you from that garbage rolespec earlier and immediately jump to the conclusion that I'm scum off this.
It means I am lost.

You're not answering my question. I meant lets pretend you are a vanilla who has been suspecting me all game what would your approach have been towards my vanilla claim?

Ultra

THE BEAR
It means I am lost.

Clearly

If I have to assume all vanilla roles that aren't you are both

A) Suspecting you
B) Operating in bad faith as to not publicize that info so you don't get lynched

Does that answer your question? If not, deal with it, because you're demanding far more consideration from me than you frankly deserve with what you're doing right now. You're playing like a survivor.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member

You only did it so you could be seen doing it

Juliet

Illustrious
Clearly

A) Suspecting you
B) Operating in bad faith as to not publicize that info so you don't get lynched

Does that answer your question? If not, deal with it, because you're demanding far more consideration from me than you frankly deserve with what you're doing right now. You're playing like a survivor.
You still haven't answered my question and instead you go into theory.

Juliet

Illustrious
I don't trust many players here and this is why I haven't been giving out reads lately. Alot of the players approach towards me have been in bad faith.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't trust many players here and this is why I haven't been giving out reads lately. Alot of the players approach towards me have been in bad faith.

Honestly if you're town here you have no idea what bad faith even means, save the tears. I've been getting tunneled literally from the word go, I haven't minced words, but it doesn't require that I suspect literally everybody who votes me

Ultra

THE BEAR
> OMGUS votes me without taking anything I've said in her defense prior into consideration
> "I am being treated in bad faith"

You can't make this up

Juliet

Illustrious
It means I am lost.

You're not answering my question. I meant lets pretend you are a vanilla who has been suspecting me all game what would your approach have been towards my vanilla claim?
Look at the bolded on this quote and this was my question I wanted you to answer. I asked you to pretend if you were a vanilla who has been suspecting me all game what would your approach have been towards my vanilla claim.
Clearly

A) Suspecting you

Over here you did not answer my question and instead you answer it in a different way by saying either the vanillas are suspecting me or operating in bad faith.

Juliet

Illustrious
Reason why I don't trust many players here is because of their treatment towards me by showing a lack of engagement which makes it hard to communicate in this forum.

Juliet

Illustrious
Last time I played a game here I heard town lost all their games and I bet reason why town lose here is because the communication here is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back