• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliet

Illustrious
This literally answers your question. You have your vote on me, I'm not going to bottlefeed you.
This was not the answer I was looking for. I expect town to be communicating more but instead I've been seeing dismissive posts.

The playstyles here look scummy as shit.

Grammaton

Consigliere
This was not the answer I was looking for. I expect town to be communicating more but instead I've been seeing dismissive posts.

If you’re lost, go and read the thread, ask questions that aren’t based purely on you, and it’ll get easier

Either that or just get lynched, idc

Ultra

THE BEAR

Juliet, you burned the bridge between you and basically the only player entertaining you as town for the majority of today/yesterday, you're grossly lacking in self awareness

Evans

Acclaimed

Someone refusing to play the game and do their own work/formulate their own opinions and pushes, instead asking for catch ups and only talking about themselves isn't going to invite what you want lol

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Reason why I don't trust many players here is because of their treatment towards me by showing a lack of engagement which makes it hard to communicate in this forum.
Need a lesson or two in how to talk to the ladies

Juliet

Illustrious
I don't think I will be able to read everything in the thread and instead I have been commenting on recent posts.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Lmao I saw u deleted something

2413.jpg

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
What do you think Ultra was trying to achieve by calling Odo & Kurumi scum because of their interactions and focusing on Kurumi with his vote?
Sexual gratification, the sick fuck is getting off from scumming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back