• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
If you aint scum
You gonna look hella silly...

:sadzilla:

I think outside of ekko, you’re going to struggle to find anyone who agrees

You played like a sad sack of shit and if you’re going to do this to make people look ‘hella silly’, do everyone a favour and just don’t play thx

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think outside of ekko, you’re going to struggle to find anyone who agrees

You played like a sad sack of shit and if you’re going to do this to make people look ‘hella silly’, do everyone a favour and just don’t play thx

Fake news.
I had like 5 posts and you were death tunneling me already.
You arent as slick as you think you are.
Like I said.
Hope you were town otherwise gonna look silly.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Upon due consideration, I feel the best option for everyone involved is to call this game as a draw for all sides. I have several reasons for this, but the main one is that, given the nature of what transpired, I simply cannot guarantee that the game will retain its integrity as a contest.

What I can do here is put together a game with the same players as here - 20/21, to be ready to start for around friday or the weekend. It won't be based on this one, and probably won't be the same flavour, but I think if no one else is ready to go, in the interests of maintaining momentum it'll be better to get a new game rolling asap. If anyone is strongly against this suggestion, please let me know. I'll confirm details (such as flavour) tomorrow, otherwise.

Thanks for playing, I'll post the full setup for this one later, apologies that this is how it ended given the efforts you've put into playing this, I do believe this is the best decision given all considerations here.

Ye good call imo

Magic

Resplendent
how?? lmao XD
you seemed much more free right out of the bat without any worries on how it might come off.

let me put it this way, i dont think in all of last game you said lmao or XD once. it can literally be that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back