• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ratchet pls post full setup

sux game ended this fast rip

what was the post that slipped? did it out entire team or just evans lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
The way I would've seen the game progressing:

- Juliet gets lynched (flips town)
- I hit Soul again night 2 (he dies)
- Day 3 could progress on BPD/X vs Ultra
- You might get lynch because I would death tunnel you are your connection to Soul/Odd and him flipping as scum Framer/Lawyer/Redirector
- Scum kills me because I'd probably take credit obviously for sniping Soul/Odd

No idea if town wins or loses but I don't think it was a foregone conclusion mafia would've won, like @Grammaton said the only one on their team that really was blending in and getting town cred was Evans

Tweet was on notice
TSworder was starting to get sussed
Dofla was going to be grinded at some point with his disappearing acts

Grammaton

Consigliere
The way I would've seen the game progressing:

- Juliet gets lynched (flips town)
- I hit Soul again night 2 (he dies)
- Day 3 could progress on BPD/X vs Ultra
- You might get lynch because I would death tunnel you are your connection to Soul/Odd and him flipping as scum Framer/Lawyer/Redirector
- Scum kills me because I'd probably take credit obviously for sniping Soul/Odd

No idea if town wins or loses but I don't think it was a foregone conclusion mafia would've won, like @Grammaton said the only one on their team that really was blending in and getting town cred was Evans

Tweet was on notice
TSworder was starting to get sussed
Dofla was going to be grinded at some point with his disappearing acts

I’m not even convinced Juliet gets lynched, I wanted sworder. Sworder dying clears Juliet etc etc

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I’m not even convinced Juliet gets lynched, I wanted sworder. Sworder dying clears Juliet etc etc
I think it was lunch rush so I missed this at work but what happened with Sworder taking priority for you over Juliet that I didn't see?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think it was lunch rush so I missed this at work but what happened with Sworder taking priority for you over Juliet that I didn't see?

He made his mechanic case which made sense to me at first but it was debunked, however he just doubled down on it so he looked scum af to me

Evans

Acclaimed
download.png

the moment it all went wrong

:mj2:

Ratchet

Was Ekko town or indie?

If its the case, it might explain why Ratchet gave town so many role-blockers to offset them having potential to 2x night kills.
There were two Indies.

Nat and OLU/Xadlin

You are,

Master of Ruler
Survivor/Savage Two-Shot Flavour Cop Discriminating Killer

fGAFeSO.png

Survivor/Savage - Outlive all other Masters with EXTRA-class Servants, eliminating at least 2 yourself with your [Killer] ability. EXTRA classes are defined as classes that are beyond the scope of the Normal classes. The Normal classes are Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Rider, Assassin and Berserker.
Two-Shot Flavour Cop - You may investigate a player, and will receive their flavour name (Master of ???), as well as the true identity of the Servant they possess. You may use this ability twice, and not in the same night that you use Killer.
Discriminating Killer - You may kill a player every Night Phase. This ability will fail on all non-EXTRA class Masters, and this restriction cannot be bypassed via Command Spell.

Command Spells: 3
-During the Night Phase, you may make every action you take gain "Unstoppable", making it immune to failure. Cost - 1 Command Spell
-During the Night Phase, you may give yourself the passive "Untouchable", making any action that targets you fail, including those that are "Unstoppable". Cost - 2 Command Spells

Once you run out of Command Spells, you will lose access to any ability to may possess. You will, however, still be able to use any factional abilities you may possess.

Servant Information:

1TjxYLe.png

True Name: Caren Ortensia (Amor)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Description: When Rulers are summoned in a Holy Grail War, they are intended to serve as mediators between factions, to ensure the rules of the war are upheld. Caren, as a Saint, qualifies for this class due to her acts in service to the Lord, which includes consummation with all the evils in the world, given form. To reach the Throne of Heroes, and thus be summoned as a Servant herself, she has been fused with Amor, the Roman God of Love.​
You are,

Master of Red Lancer
Serial Noble Godfather One-Shot Iron Killer One-Shot Executioner

ek4J3ma.png

Serial - Eliminate all other players, and be the last one standing.
Noble - Your vote counts as 2.
Godfather - You will investigate as Innocent to alignment Cops.
One-Shot Iron - You will survive the first successful kill attempt on you. You will not be told when this has been consumed.
Killer - This ability is considered "Factional". You may kill a player during every night phase.
One-Shot Executioner - During the Day Phase, you may kill a player, provided that, at the time the ability was sent, that player had 50% of votes required for Majority on them (rounded up in the event that this number is not an integer). This will replace that Day's lynch. You may use this ability only once in the game, and not during Day 1.

Command Spells: 3
-During the Night Phase, you may make every action you take gain "Unstoppable", making it immune to failure. Cost - 1 Command Spell
-During the Night Phase, you may give yourself the passive "Untouchable", making any action that targets you fail, including those that are "Unstoppable". Cost - 2 Command Spells

Once you run out of Command Spells, you will lose access to any ability to may possess. You will, however, still be able to use any factional abilities you may possess.

Servant Information:

2Ytcab8.png

True Name: Goddess Rhongomyniad
Alignment: Lawful-Evil
Description: Born from a reality wherein Bedivere never returned Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake, Goddess Rhongomyniad sought to combat the end of human history by preserving the virtuous within her lance, that they may ever stand as testament to humanity's existence. Possessing the spear that guides to the ends of the world, she is the King of the Storm, known colloquially as the Lion King.​

Fake Claim: You may claim your servant as "Artoria Pendragon".

The number of roleblockers were because 2 out of 3 were restricted in their use - Gram could only block Male servants, and Ekko non-evil ones. You were full, but if you hit the same person twice in a row you'd kill them instead. Given Mafia had a redirector that was unlimited I felt the town needed it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Nah it wasn't foregone but felt like we were on a good track

Maybe.

I can see from a scum standpoint you thought maybe you had Juliet/Kurumi as safe mislynches, but I was definitely starting to wane on Juliet, too much selfish play to consider. You probably could get cubey out of here. Rest, the mislynches get a little tight. I'd say it could go either way

Emil

V.I.P. Member
on another note, the JJk game is ready to go next if none else is ready

@Poyser i didnt anticipate ratchet's game to end this fast so didnt start signup thread yet. I'll send u setup today to see if it needs any modifications

Ratchet

on another note, the JJk game is ready to go next if none else is ready

@Poyser i didnt anticipate ratchet's game to end this fast so didnt start signup thread yet. I'll send u setup today to see if it needs any modifications
As I said in my end game post, I'm more than happy to put a new setup together for the weekend. I need to know if I have the players though, in the interests of a quick start.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
As I said in my end game post, I'm more than happy to put a new setup together for the weekend. I need to know if I have the players though, in the interests of a quick start.
im ok with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back