• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I'll sort out all invites to scum chats etc later/over tomorrow - first thing I'd like to do is receive a confirmation from everyone that they down for another game - the sooner I get this, the sooner I know what numbers I have to work with.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
There were two Indies.

Nat and OLU/Xadlin

You are,

Master of Ruler
Survivor/Savage Two-Shot Flavour Cop Discriminating Killer

fGAFeSO.png

Survivor/Savage - Outlive all other Masters with EXTRA-class Servants, eliminating at least 2 yourself with your [Killer] ability. EXTRA classes are defined as classes that are beyond the scope of the Normal classes. The Normal classes are Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Rider, Assassin and Berserker.
Two-Shot Flavour Cop - You may investigate a player, and will receive their flavour name (Master of ???), as well as the true identity of the Servant they possess. You may use this ability twice, and not in the same night that you use Killer.
Discriminating Killer - You may kill a player every Night Phase. This ability will fail on all non-EXTRA class Masters, and this restriction cannot be bypassed via Command Spell.

Command Spells: 3
-During the Night Phase, you may make every action you take gain "Unstoppable", making it immune to failure. Cost - 1 Command Spell
-During the Night Phase, you may give yourself the passive "Untouchable", making any action that targets you fail, including those that are "Unstoppable". Cost - 2 Command Spells

Once you run out of Command Spells, you will lose access to any ability to may possess. You will, however, still be able to use any factional abilities you may possess.

Servant Information:

1TjxYLe.png

True Name: Caren Ortensia (Amor)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Description: When Rulers are summoned in a Holy Grail War, they are intended to serve as mediators between factions, to ensure the rules of the war are upheld. Caren, as a Saint, qualifies for this class due to her acts in service to the Lord, which includes consummation with all the evils in the world, given form. To reach the Throne of Heroes, and thus be summoned as a Servant herself, she has been fused with Amor, the Roman God of Love.​
You are,

Master of Red Lancer
Serial Noble Godfather One-Shot Iron Killer One-Shot Executioner

ek4J3ma.png

Serial - Eliminate all other players, and be the last one standing.
Noble - Your vote counts as 2.
Godfather - You will investigate as Innocent to alignment Cops.
One-Shot Iron - You will survive the first successful kill attempt on you. You will not be told when this has been consumed.
Killer - This ability is considered "Factional". You may kill a player during every night phase.
One-Shot Executioner - During the Day Phase, you may kill a player, provided that, at the time the ability was sent, that player had 50% of votes required for Majority on them (rounded up in the event that this number is not an integer). This will replace that Day's lynch. You may use this ability only once in the game, and not during Day 1.

Command Spells: 3
-During the Night Phase, you may make every action you take gain "Unstoppable", making it immune to failure. Cost - 1 Command Spell
-During the Night Phase, you may give yourself the passive "Untouchable", making any action that targets you fail, including those that are "Unstoppable". Cost - 2 Command Spells

Once you run out of Command Spells, you will lose access to any ability to may possess. You will, however, still be able to use any factional abilities you may possess.

Servant Information:

2Ytcab8.png

True Name: Goddess Rhongomyniad
Alignment: Lawful-Evil
Description: Born from a reality wherein Bedivere never returned Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake, Goddess Rhongomyniad sought to combat the end of human history by preserving the virtuous within her lance, that they may ever stand as testament to humanity's existence. Possessing the spear that guides to the ends of the world, she is the King of the Storm, known colloquially as the Lion King.​

Fake Claim: You may claim your servant as "Artoria Pendragon".

The number of roleblockers were because 2 out of 3 were restricted in their use - Gram could only block Male servants, and Ekko non-evil ones. You were full, but if you hit the same person twice in a row you'd kill them instead. Given Mafia had a redirector that was unlimited I felt the town needed it.
Most powerful :catjamn

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Upon due consideration, I feel the best option for everyone involved is to call this game as a draw for all sides. I have several reasons for this, but the main one is that, given the nature of what transpired, I simply cannot guarantee that the game will retain its integrity as a contest.

What I can do here is put together a game with the same players as here - 20/21, to be ready to start for around friday or the weekend. It won't be based on this one, and probably won't be the same flavour, but I think if no one else is ready to go, in the interests of maintaining momentum it'll be better to get a new game rolling asap. If anyone is strongly against this suggestion, please let me know. I'll confirm details (such as flavour) tomorrow, otherwise.

Thanks for playing, I'll post the full setup for this one later, apologies that this is how it ended given the efforts you've put into playing this, I do believe this is the best decision given all considerations here.

@Magic u were asking when will a draw happen. here is one :hestonpls

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ral idk if this is something that can be done but is it possible for conversations to look slightly different than threads? i have seen it done in MU but i understand this is a forum for other stuff so wonder if just minor differences can be added to make the conversations look different from the game thread, specially on phone.

Juliet

Illustrious
So apparently Tweet and Evans were both scum who misrepped me.

If you ever see anyone misrep you then that player will most likely be scum.

Grammaton

Consigliere
So apparently Tweet and Evans were both scum who misrepped me.

If you ever see anyone misrep you then that player will most likely be scum.

I think if I’m being charitable, I’d suggest that you take less of a self centric position - your posts this game were almost a parody at times

Juliet

Illustrious
I think if I’m being charitable, I’d suggest that you take less of a self centric position - your posts this game were almost a parody at times
That's what town players are like who don't read the thread and don't understand what's going on. I was so lost in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back