Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Ral idk if this is something that can be done but is it possible for conversations to look slightly different than threads? i have seen it done in MU but i understand this is a forum for other stuff so wonder if just minor differences can be added to make the conversations look different from the game thread, specially on phone.
Different forum software, MU runs VBulletin 3 which is as ancient as time and we run XF. All I can probably do is maybe place a banner or message above a private conversation if a user is part of the future Mafia usergroup for players and the other condition would be a field that can be checked during or after creating the convo to make the banner visible.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Different forum software, MU runs VBulletin 3 which is as ancient as time and we run XF. All I can probably do is maybe place a banner or message above a private conversation if a user is part of the future Mafia usergroup for players and the other condition would be a field that can be checked during or after creating the convo to make the banner visible.
Its oger :blobnotgood

Lethal

Exceptional
Deflating. I felt good in my reads.

Paper pushing Tweet is scum, never change those spots my kweh friend.

I was cop. Used a spell to check Gram which was my confidence in him @Ultra

I’ll think about the next game.

Poyser

on another note, the JJk game is ready to go next if none else is ready

@Poyser i didnt anticipate ratchet's game to end this fast so didnt start signup thread yet. I'll send u setup today to see if it needs any modifications
That’s fine,
I think ratchet wants to start a new game with the same players this week so you should have time

Kurumi

Preeminent
Not fully caught up yet but at the part where game ended and found out who scum was.
So before bitching about me and constantly talking down my gameplay I want to point a few things out:

- I was at least right about Dofla being scum
- After his last posts before the slip one I was beginning to suspect Evans because he was making up absolutely bs reasons to get me lynched (like the one about me posting the link with the mafia role list)
- I was townlocking TSworder, yes, because honestly, it still does not make much sense to me that Juliet seems to have gotten the only vanilla role in this game and having a Commando Spell that was absolutely useless for her role
- Would have used my protection ability next night on hime if the game had continued and I had the chance to
- Ultra and his playstyle were doing nothing in town´s favour yet player´s like him think they are the greatest and kept shitting on others like T-Pein, me or the rest. Because everything I said in my post about town learning to be able to get better at working together in my post - the one that was insulted by Ultra as an "absolute stinker" or "worst post of the whole round" were just the truth.

What were the other town roles? Especially interested to figure out who was Doctor and who would have been the Cop please.

Kurumi

Preeminent
so do i get an MVP for this read list :zilla2:

3/5 mafias correct, honestly maybe the best town reads in the game, not lying. Don´t know if you noticed but at one point I was questioning the reason why mafia killed you but nobody showed any interest to look into this any deeper. All the round I was treated like the worst shit player of all time, mainly by townies (with the exeception of Evans who did this because mafia tactics I guess) instead.

Last edited:

TSworder

Majin
Not fully caught up yet but at the part where game ended and found out who scum was.
So before bitching about me and constantly talking down my gameplay I want to point a few things out:

- I was at least right about Dofla being scum
- After his last posts before the slip one I was beginning to suspect Evans because he was making up absolutely bs reasons to get me lynched (like the one about me posting the link with the mafia role list)
- I was townlocking TSworder, yes, because honestly, it still does not make much sense to me that Juliet seems to have gotten the only vanilla role in this game and having a Commando Spell that was absolutely useless for her role
- Would have used my protection ability next night on hime if the game had continued and I had the chance to
- Ultra and his playstyle were doing nothing in town´s favour yet player´s like him think they are the greatest and kept shitting on others like T-Pein, me or the rest. Because everything I said in my post about town learning to be able to get better at working together in my post - the one that was insulted by Ultra as an "absolute stinker" or "worst post of the whole round" were just the truth.

What were the other town roles? Especially interested to figure out who was Doctor and who would have been the Cop please.
I was looking for answers just like you, I really thought that Juliet was hiding something, this is from the scum chat, the difference is that you searched answers from a town perspective, and I was searching answers for my mafia faction
Maybe Juliet is indie/strong town and she is hiding her role

Kurumi

Preeminent
Deflating. I felt good in my reads.

Paper pushing Tweet is scum, never change those spots my kweh friend.

I was cop. Used a spell to check Gram which was my confidence in him @Ultra

I’ll think about the next game.

So protecting the Town Cop is considered such a bad play from my side?! Why were you so damn unthankful, dude?

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
What is irony? Nobody knows

Kurumi

Preeminent
What is irony? Nobody knows
I would never have managed to get him lynched anyway and I wouldn´t have moved away from Juliet though. You could have fully used this situation to your advantage to get two mislynches in a row, wouldn´t have really mattered if Juliet or me had gone down first.

Didn´t spend much time to think about a serial killer and as there was only one kill at night 1 I simply thought if there was one it could be one of the inactives like OLU / Xadlin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back