• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I didn’t ignore you, I specifically said I didn’t want to share more

It’s mainly derived from how he handled fang and how he presented his tpein case
do u scum read tpein?

cp also sused rem

look at my worldview here - i think tpein/aurelian/rem all could be town, but arent doing themselves any favors. one of them can be teammate with cp which is why cp is wagon hopping and will ultimately wanna end on non teammate. rem died so that took an option away

i take issues with cp wanting to give u ur lynch on aurelian just like that when last game he opposed magic's town read of hime very strongly. i dont think he gave aurelian's wagon enough due diligence

the problem again is since i now have to rely on aurelian and tpein to play the PoE and lynch cp (and they arent doing it) now i need to find creative ways to read them town. if i cant do so id happily support cp and lynch them and call it a deserved loss if they flip town

Grammaton

Consigliere
do u scum read tpein?

cp also sused rem

look at my worldview here - i think tpein/aurelian/rem all could be town, but arent doing themselves any favors. one of them can be teammate with cp which is why cp is wagon hopping and will ultimately wanna end on non teammate. rem died so that took an option away

i take issues with cp wanting to give u ur lynch on aurelian just like that when last game he opposed magic's town read of hime very strongly. i dont think he gave aurelian's wagon enough due diligence

the problem again is since i now have to rely on aurelian and tpein to play the PoE and lynch cp (and they arent doing it) now i need to find creative ways to read them town. if i cant do so id happily support cp and lynch them and call it a deserved loss if they flip town

Again tpein is linked to those two

CP isn’t moving a lynch off one teammate to put it onto another, not on day 1

In isolation I don’t mind Tpein so much this game - there’s an element of bias yes because he’s playing and not just spamming monkey faces but I don’t really sense any agenda from him either so ..

Natalija

Divine Departure
I had 0 thoughts on BPD.
He was randomly a counter wagon to Aurelian.
Magic Jumped on it and then CP did too.
Magic and Evans were like.
"Yo CP what the heck bruh go back to pushing TP.
we don't really want this train to get traction
...."
Then BPD was like yeah vote TP instead bruh.
CP did not agree.
then Xadlin voted on it.
suddenly the wagon getting too big and Magic jumps off thinking no one would notice.
Tweet noticed and said.
why you do that?
Magic gave a very weak response..
Basically he said "I liked how he handled the pressure bruh"
Also kekko tried to derail it by offering we lynch CP or Aurelian instead of BPD.
I swear he was a never lynching Aurelian unless I have to but suddenly now he was trying to push ppl to it for "info"
:whathekong

tldr I do not like the interactions different people had in regards to the BPD wagon.
LOL never seen you write as much.

So you see Kekko, Magic and BPD together?

I doubt Evans and Magic would react the same in the thread if they were teammates.

Grammaton

Consigliere
oh u have an aurelian flips scum -> move to cp world?

what if aurelian flips town?

If he flips town then to wagon CP, someone would have to explain to me why he would try move the lynch that I’m leading on a town player to another player long before we’re at the point if no return, as that would be 100% out of character for his scum game.

Grammaton

Consigliere
The best analogy I have for nats play this game is that she’s running out the shot clock

I can’t think of a single thing she has said, done or asked thsts nade me think she has any vested interest in figuring anything out

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My biggest problem in this game is that there’s 2 camps of people - the group who are playing are alll doing stuff that looks ostensibly good to me (Ekko, Magic, CP, Tweet, can now add Evans even though I still have reservations) and the rest that are just doing exploitable goofy shit, or worse, nothing at all

So like the playing camp have pluses and minuses against them - For example I think some of magics town reads are extremely tenuous, and tbh I find his town read of me a tad generous as surely he must acknowledge there’s nothing I’ve done today I couldn’t do as scum (like if you wanted to make the case, you could argue I tunnelled an exploitable player, big whoop) - but the cases against him are so ill conceived and shabby that they raise more questions about the people making them (Psychic in this instance)

This isn’t me saying I think Magic is scum, it’s more that I have a healthy respect for him as a player - he isn’t going to panic and start OMGUSing and making the case he is is for the birds.

I know some of you think we’re overbearing dickheads but like, the games hard enough without having to decipher an additional layer of selfishness and erratic behaviour

Meh
thoughts on cp's read on u? it's even easier than magic's lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Hmm well Ekko at least explains his CP suspicion but, again, not sure why he didn't raise it prior to Evans.
this is so easy to check lethal.. im not even posting much this game lol

Day 1 - Vote Count #3

Ratchet

Magic » Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Black Pegged Dragon > None
Evans » T-Pein > CraigPelton > Aurelian
Lord Melkor » Magic
TSworder » Magic > None > Aurelian
CraigPelton » Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein > None > Aurelian > Black Pegged Dragon > T-Pein
Grammaton » Aurelian
Aurelian » Grammaton > None > Black Pegged Dragon
Black Pegged Dragon » Aurelain
RAEM » Black Pegged Dragon > T-Pein
Hans Tweetenberg » RAEM > None > Black Pegged Dragon
Ekkologix » CraigPelton
T-Pein » RAEM None > Black Pegged Dragon
Odd » T-Pein
Xadlin » Odd > Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian
Psychic » Aurelian > T-Pein > Magic
Natalija » Aurelian
Lethal » Aurelian

Aurelian - 7 (Grammaton, Black Pegged Dragon, Evans, Natalija, Lethal, TSworder, Xadlin)
Black Pegged Dragon - 3 (Hans Tweetenberg, Aurelian, T-Pein)
T-Pein - 2 (Odd, CraigPelton)
CraigPelton - 1 (Ekkologix)
Magic - 1 (Psychic)

With 16 alive, it is 9 to lynch.
You have approximately 4.5 hours remaining.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
think im moving nat to townside as well from interaction with gram/lethal

She had most of scum in her reads in mwh towards the end lol. It wasn't about accuracy but the why behind them.

There was no why behind any of them.
she had most of the scum team in day 4+. surely u arent comparing day 4 to day 1, magic

What I mean is this kinda stuff

I just don't get the qualifier that "he could be town tho!" when by his own admission nothing about his own play speaks anything of the fact that he thinks Fang might be town. Just seems fake to me and possibly his way to get ahead of a town flip.
its not unheard of for a player (town player) to be hesitant on reads. it happens just as much as scum player. let me ask u, are u confident on fang being scum? do u not see him possibly being town? we all have that reservation. what BPD has is nothing different

Yes ofc it’s a real question, there are two sides to every story, and Magic could be twisting it for all I know. I find it VERY odd Aurelian has nothing to say. When he’s town he’s very vocal.

No, I don’t have time to read all these pages
whats ur current reads, assuming u caught up and all. @Lord Melkor u as well pls

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Now Dragon has a wagon forming. Day 1 fun.

Any other pressing matters? I'm about to go watch the origin so will be afk for ~2 hours. Don't wanna leave folks hanging
i town read u for "atleast trying" in ur catch back, something i dont see very often. i dont wanna lynch u when u try day 1, even if u r scum, that way u can atleast try in ur town games too / i dont wanna punish u playing like this with an early lynch.

only thing im still looking for is u interacting with players i scum read like cp and xadlin live.
do u still have cp town or has that needle moved down? ur read of him earlier seemed like null but u put him town cuz u cant read him. is this something u do always? move players u cant read to town?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Magic » Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Black Pegged Dragon > None
Evans » T-Pein > CraigPelton > Aurelian
Lord Melkor » Magic
TSworder » Magic > None > Aurelian
CraigPelton » Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein > None > Aurelian > Black Pegged Dragon > T-Pein
Grammaton » Aurelian
Aurelian » Grammaton > None > Black Pegged Dragon
Black Pegged Dragon » Aurelain
RAEM » Black Pegged Dragon > T-Pein
Hans Tweetenberg » RAEM > None > Black Pegged Dragon
Ekkologix » CraigPelton
T-Pein » RAEM None > Black Pegged Dragon
Odd » T-Pein
Xadlin » Odd > Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian
Psychic » Aurelian > T-Pein > Magic
Natalija » Aurelian
Lethal » Aurelian

Aurelian - 7 (Grammaton, Black Pegged Dragon, Evans, Natalija, Lethal, TSworder, Xadlin)
Black Pegged Dragon - 3 (Hans Tweetenberg, Aurelian, T-Pein)
T-Pein - 2 (Odd, CraigPelton)
CraigPelton - 1 (Ekkologix)
Magic - 1 (Psychic)

With 16 alive, it is 9 to lynch.
You have approximately 4.5 hours remaining.
i would very much like to catch-up before this is hammered

also @everyone please give thoughts on xadlin. hes completely gone under radar

Grammaton

Consigliere
The entire framing of the question was a smoking gun and not what actually transpired.
That's how.

Good for you, Coloumbo.

So you aren't disagreeing that Grammaton correctly deduced I was shading you as scum. But at the same time you are contradicting it by saying it shouldn't count, somehow I am "forcing" my own meta as town but don't explain how I am but then repeat yourself earlier as if it makes a difference here. Unlike the last game where I came around to seeing you as town, there was still a foundation and basis for your normal play, here there is none of that.

I went over the first 24 hours, most of your posts are involving me and Grammaton.
Lesser extent with Craig. Magic, and Ekko.
When you voted me and Raem voted you back, you gave a 1-liner response to both Magic and Raem.
You had like all of 2 posts interacting with Tweet between the first TWENTY NINE/29 pages in day 1.
You also liked the post where Melkor mistakes the first lynch vote on me from Grammaton and attributes it to you.

You have barely any interactions with Raem.
You have barely any interactions with Tweet.
You have barely any interactions with Evans.
You have barely any interactions with Psychic.
You have barely any interactions with TSworder.
You have barely any interactions with Nat.
You have barely if ANY interactions with Melkor.
You have basically no interactions with T-Pein, Lethal, or Odd.

Despite this you felt confident to produce a sub-par reads list on like 60-70% or more of the games players to give very weak one-liner reads on basically calling them all light town while not interacting with most of the games active players besides a very small handful of people.

There is no scope of interactions you have with any other players that match arguing, debating, or interacting with me and Grammaton.

On top of that you are ignoring everything I said about Ekko retracting his earlier town read on you and shoving you into his null pile because he found several of your posts suspicious but you keep tracking between me and to a lesser extent, Craig. Not a word about Ekko at all here whose potentially setting you up for taking a lynch here.

Very odd behavior.

Kinda hard to get away from this post tho, at face value at least

To the point where, and if I’m wrong I’m sorry, but this feels almost like a collaborative QT construction, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Aurelian make a post like this, he usually just says you’re a retard or completely wrong etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back