• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic what do you think of Nat's play in here? would she do this as town? would she do this as scum if t-pein is or isn't her teammate? Etc

i think if tpein is town it makes more sense to do as scum than if she's his scum teammate. there was that one girl that never busses as scum and saved tweet in a situation that got them both incriminated. idk if nat would go all out to save a teammate one away from hammer though as it seems like a stupid scum play to make.

i dont understand her reads though, especially the poyser one at all. idk maybe it's hedged on her thinking tpein is town.

Natalija

Divine Departure
if you're town i want to objectively consider the fact last game one of his silly reads was against yourself.

this game it isn't.

i.e. there's a less of a reason you'll go out of your way to think they're silly reads when it doesn't involve you. i think many of his reads are lacking similarly as they were last game. they're hard conclusions without much reconsideration.
It doesn’t have anything to do with me in them, it’s about his reactions which aligned with mine, and making them fast as well. Those things can’t be faked as easily.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I doubt anyone on his team would come out guns blazing like this when he’s at majority-1
I agree with that which is what's making me paranoid he's going to flip village idiot, I just want to know if there's a reason to think Nat isn't good-guying hard here

Magic

Resplendent
It doesn’t have anything to do with me in them, it’s about his reactions which aligned with mine, and making them fast as well. Those things can’t be faked as easily.
um, i dont think poyser is a bad scum player and is fine faking things. not sure if you read the scum qt last game but he also knows when to fake town reads and what he can and cannot get away with(i.e. he town read rdk and didnt budge because he knew he couldnt get away with it).

i also dont think he gets lynched last game if i dont shoot him so.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I *could* be wrong ofc, but I don’t think I am. Or I will be calling Poyser sensei

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Town reads right now: Melkor, Poyser, Evans, Pein, soft on Tweet

All the others are null, perhaps feeling worse about Magic, Aureliboy, Kekko and hime now.

Need to ISO Aureliboy to see why he claimed and how.
alright
where do u focus if t-pein flips town and if he flips scum?

Alco

Distinguished
Yea I get the paranoia, but then I always think about that one game last year where we couldn’t get doddsy lynched for some reason and in the end him and his team won.

What objective reasons are there to think he’s town here? All I’ve seen is nonsense and recruiter spec

Natalija

Divine Departure
um, i dont think poyser is a bad scum player and is fine faking things. not sure if you read the scum qt last game but he also knows when to fake town reads and what he can and cannot get away with(i.e. he town read rdk and didnt budge because he knew he couldnt get away with it).

i also dont think he gets lynched last game if i dont shoot him so.
He felt very calculative and off then though. Here he’s been shooting posts like bullets, I hope you get my drift.

Day 2 VC 6

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 2 Vote Count 6

Hime 1 - Ultra
Tpein 8 - Ekko, CP, Tweet, Flower, Poyser, Psychic, Imposter, Hime
Dalton 3 - Alco, Raem, Melkor
Ekko 1 - Evans
Magic 1 - Tpein

With 18 alive, 10 votes to lynch. You have around 9 hours. Next VC will likely be EoD in the morning.

Magic

Resplendent
Yea I get the paranoia, but then I always think about that one game last year where we couldn’t get doddsy lynched for some reason and in the end him and his team won.

What objective reasons are there to think he’s town here? All I’ve seen is nonsense and recruiter spec

he's an idiot is the only one and he's intentionally antagonizing town to be spiteful.

dont think tpein has a history of that though.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Town reads right now: Melkor, Poyser, Evans, Pein, soft on Tweet

All the others are null, perhaps feeling worse about Magic, Aureliboy, Kekko and hime now.

Need to ISO Aureliboy to see why he claimed and how.
I FORGOT REM. Rem is another ????

Magic

Resplendent
He felt very calculative and off then though. Here he’s been shooting posts like bullets, I hope you get my drift.

ya it's basically freedom of thought and having no constrains in sharing your thoughts. i just dont think he struggles with that as scum. again it is easier to see last game when it was coming at you and trying to dirty you.

do you agree with his points on me or anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back