• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Nah IIRC his shtick was yooo ima play this game at my own pace huck faters. He only really started tearing into Poyser after he started being very vocal about them suspicions.
yes, but his literal opening was to say poyser is scummy for something relating to last game and not wanting to lynch lethal also based on last game.

Alco

Distinguished
yes, but his literal opening was to say poyser is scummy for something relating to last game and not wanting to lynch lethal also based on last game.
I think afterwards he called his vote a reaction test, which I don’t really buy tbh

Magic

Resplendent
I think afterwards he called his vote a reaction test, which I don’t really buy tbh
i didn't see that.

do you disagree about the vendetta stuff though? i mean is getting into a thunderdome with poyser the play for aurelian as scum?

or even how he claimed.

Magic

Resplendent
I’m not sure his pushes are sincere after Lethal, and because I think Pein is an easy mislynch.

Who do you scumread?

so pein is an easy mislynch and poyser is an insincere push?

you literally agreed with lethal being scummy too?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
If he flips town, I focus on those who worry me now.

If he flips scum… Has there been anyone who has NOT had an opinion about Pein?
dalton is the only one who comes to mind (tho tbf i dont really remember his posts)
he did say as scum he busses a lot tho
ultra said he would vote t-pein but hasnt so far
not sure who else

Alco

Distinguished
i didn't see that.

do you disagree about the vendetta stuff though? i mean is getting into a thunderdome with poyser the play for aurelian as scum?

or even how he claimed.
Him tunnelling Poyser is faithful to his town meta, I suppose.

His style of posting did change tho between day 1 and 2.

Magic

Resplendent
to nip in the bud where you're going with that, im also not shooting tsworder or xaldin who are both mislynch bait. there's a difference between leaving good players around and playing like a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back