• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Is there a reason why you keep diverting from the T-Pein lynch when you've been sussing him all game?
Makes me want to flip T-Pein so I can have a better read on you.
this does read like pre-flipping and T-Pein used the same emoji reaction when we were scum together and he didn't like my posts lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
:drake

I don't need simps, I can handle this game on my own, thank you. You can simp for whoever you want lol.

Forget to respond to the catfight comment.
@Ultra @Flower

I don't target someone just because they are a female. I treat all players the same. Sometimes I just play agressively.

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I think they're kinda avoiding each other. But I need to check on that.

You said u were leaving but u didn't. You're too invested, like scum.

cool story bro

:bookerpls

Yes, and then she apologized and I accepted her apology and we did huggies.
You are playing exactly like you did in Traitors mafia when you were scum. Calling people names when they sus you, antagonizing people on purpose. Pocketing people left n right. And I do have to check, but pushing other people's lynches rather than your own. Need to check on the last one.
Based on this and the sudden sus of flower I don't see psychic/flower aligned but I'm getting the feeling that huggies took place in the scum QT

Poyser

Based on this and the sudden sus of flower I don't see psychic/flower aligned but I'm getting the feeling that huggies took place in the scum QT
The apology Huggies thing was aimed at hime right? Hime left psychic a pretty savage message in traitors when she got lynched kek

Natalija

Divine Departure

Magic

Resplendent
How did he work hard? If anything he tried to give him room out looking at the day 1 lynch. There was just too much scummy play from Tpein so he defaulted to vote him.

Was he last to vote tpein?

have you actually read day 2?

because i feel like you haven't whatsoever.

Natalija

Divine Departure
listen poyser, youre either scum here or you're shitting the bed as town so maybe slow down on the clown reacts and condescending remarks.

I was gonna say the same thing to you lmao

You’re either scum or you’re having the absolute worst game I’ve ever seen from you.

Talking nothing but pure shite. Clown
The fact that you two are playing "no u", just makes it seem one of you must flip scum. :dead

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Ultra seems to be pushing for Hime. I havent completely read all of last day but what are your thoughts on Ultra vs Hime?

@Ekkologix
@CraigPelton

Thoughts on the Ultra vs Hime situation. Do you think Ultra is on his scum meta?
Also, can we get a watcher on Ekko/Evans tonight. They are like confirmed town.

A bunch of town reads, no scum reads.

Just a bunch of posts where Ultra is pushing on Hime for no real valid reason besides an entrance.

This here is what I mean when i said that Xadlin's kill was used to frame Hime. Also Ultra tr him and that's why he killed him. I'm confident on Ultra here. I ISO his posts and he seems to just pocket people left and right and trying hard to antagonize me and Hime to fight. I'm not amused.

Iso my posts. I already explained it. He does like to insult anyone who sus him.

He was tracked by Evan. He visited CP last night. Most likely a town role.

Ultra

Lol. I can make a whole speech here but I like to focus on the game.

I iso his posts, he townread everyone except hime. That’s his only push right now.

I felt like T-Pein did this to look like he was contributing as town. He needs to give actual reads that are more relevant to the game. I’m pretty sure he’s scum here with Ultra. Rather have an Ultra lynch but wouldn’t mind switching to T-Pein either. Though I feel alot more stronger about Ultra.
T-pein and Ultra have been pretty defensive.
Last night, I called Ultra out and he immediately dipped, only to return this morning with absolutely no counter argument to my case against him. This is weak and not what I would have seen from town Ultra.
pretty sure she's already voting t-pein at this junkture. She's really trying to tie them together a lot tho and going hard in the paint to make hime look like a victim, yet
Slight town lean on Poyser.

Hime does seem to be everywhere, looks like a lack of focus. I’m not ready to read her town yet.

Ultra needs more pressure on him.
no town read on hime but she's super sure ultra is scum and trying to frame her by killing xadlin? wut

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
also the "We should give more credit to people who were on t-pein early" stands out because 1) psychic was on t-pein from start of d2 but 2) kept saying she was more certain on ultra, just feels like very self-conscious POSITIONAL PLAY to me

my only reasons for doubting she is scum are mean and sexist but iirc she has fooled us as scum once already. also in a game with very questionable kill choices iirc.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
also when I was scum with psychic she wanted to kill random people lol, I could really see none of me/magic/poyser/ultra being mafia here

Magic

Resplendent
Lethal claimed and he choose to go for him stubbornly over Tpein who was
A. being annoying
2. spamming ugly emotes not really doing anything
3. refused to claim.

That's some clear favoritism and bias imo.

lethal was my wagon.

HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THE THREAD RAEM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back