• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Remember when poyser scum read Evans day 1, only backed off evans on day 2, and now is trying to use a troll by ekko saying he's the sk to once again bring evans back into poe?

Ya the play still makes no sense as scum. But this is what I meant by poyser not letting up and making out stupid town play as scum play.
Tbf I haven't ruled out Evans being scum either, leaning town tho for the claim but also his rather obtuse positioning around the pein wagon

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
She basically misrepresents almost all of my posts in her case but I gotta respect her for trying either way, I guess she could be scum but either way it's a welcome departure from what her usual kind of contributions are so I'm ok letting her cook a bit
What if she's scum with hime and feeling emboldened by girl power to team up on you?

Magic

Resplendent
ekko isn't throwing the game away as the SK by claiming the SK.

when he was SK in christmas mafia he did everything he could to look town but not draw mafia attention. this is nothing like that.

Magic

Resplendent
Tbf I haven't ruled out Evans being scum either, leaning town tho for the claim but also his rather obtuse positioning around the pein wagon
also there's justification in evans coming out and claiming like that i cant buy it.

no one is telling him to out himself as scum tracker for no discernable reason unless there's zero coaching going on but evans is the type to check with his team as far as i remember.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
also there's justification in evans coming out and claiming like that i cant buy it.

no one is telling him to out himself as scum tracker for no discernable reason unless there's zero coaching going on but evans is the type to check with his team as far as i remember.
What if it's a team of TPein/Dalton/hime/psychic/Evans? Nobody's telling anybody what to do there lol

Poyser

Remember when poyser scum read Evans day 1, only backed off evans on day 2, and now is trying to use a troll by ekko saying he's the sk to once again bring evans back into poe?

Ya the play still makes no sense as scum. But this is what I meant by poyser not letting up and making out stupid town play as scum play.
How does it not make sense kek

Evans roletracks Ekko trying to kill cp
Evans thinks he’s got an easy lynch
Evans outs info

He can’t really predict Ekko would just lie and say he’s a protective role in that instance lol

Ur just being a massive clown this game. Maybe you see rusty af

Poyser

Also not even presenting it as a sure thing, I’m saying IF Ekko is SK then it opens it up kek

Embarrassing yourself

Magic

Resplendent
Also not even presenting it as a sure thing, I’m saying IF Ekko is SK then it opens it up kek

Embarrassing yourself

listen poyser, youre either scum here or you're shitting the bed as town so maybe slow down on the clown reacts and condescending remarks.

Magic

Resplendent
How does it not make sense kek

Evans roletracks Ekko trying to kill cp
Evans thinks he’s got an easy lynch
Evans outs info

He can’t really predict Ekko would just lie and say he’s a protective role in that instance lol

Ur just being a massive clown this game. Maybe you see rusty af

do you not think in this scenario he'd get some support from his other teammates in pushing ekko since all 5 would know ekko is the SK? opposed to almost no one backing him.

Poyser

listen poyser, youre either scum here or you're shitting the bed as town so maybe slow down on the clown reacts and condescending remarks.
I was gonna say the same thing to you lmao

You’re either scum or you’re having the absolute worst game I’ve ever seen from you.

Talking nothing but pure shite. Clown

Poyser

do you not think in this scenario he'd get some support from his other teammates in pushing ekko since all 5 would know ekko is the SK? opposed to almost no one backing him.
Not really as it all happened fairly fast. But yeah possibly. Tpein did wanna push Ekko too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back