• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
It was pretty distinguishable and in a similar game, NV, when you were the stump, you were still suspected hard by players more familiar with you with your lagging activity as being a possible scum tell.
Wrong, it wasn't my lagging activity, it was the fact that my posts were just terribad. The lagging activity as you call it is something common to all of my games.

RÆM

Distinguished
Why do you always use mech against players you omgus.
I did too much emotional damage. We had to come to blows.
Speak English :lul

I suspected Rem D1 first, THEN he suspected me for suspecting him. Plus Pein put him as a suspect but did nothing with it.
What does nom nom mean in slang?

Interjection. om nom nom. (slang or childish) The sound made while relishing food. synonym ▲ Synonym: yum.
monster-hunter.gif

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Alco went in pretty hard on T-Pein early d1, was pretty much the first person to give play reasons for him being scum

RAEM just seems too open and freeposting to be scum imo

Flower is mostly vibes + me liking a couple of her posts i.e magic and poyser both being town

Poyser was hard on T-Pein and very substantive, also he hasn't killed me yet

Aurelian is mostly vibes, his claim and the way he went about it, doesn't really feel like his scum game

not really seeing magic as scum no, potential sk but meh
thats not really true, you were among the first to give scum read on tpein. alco doesnt get much credit for it imo

im 100 pages behind so cant give more input than up to page 40

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
It was pretty distinguishable and in a similar game, NV, when you were the stump, you were still suspected hard by players more familiar with you with your lagging activity as being a possible scum tell.
If I was scum on meta you could bet your ass that a number of people in this game who have played maaaaaany many many more games with me than you would say something to the effect that I'm in my scum meta. That hasn't happened here, the only one I remember who even mentioned my meta is Magic and he thinks I'm town in that regard. I don't think you realize how bizarre it is for you of all people to say I'm scum on meta and of course the fact I'm scum reading you is pure coincidence.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I did like his defense of lethal day 1 but ya he hasn't had almost any town reads outside of that. If the wagon was between lethal and tpein don't you think he'd have jumped on pein instead of just stuck to ekko?
not if he decided to rigidly stick to his "I think ekko is scum so I can't vote someone who agrees with me" shtick

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
vote nat to win duel

how far is rugrat from hammer? im fine with that direction

@Rugrat if u have any scum reads pls come forward with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back