• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RÆM

Distinguished
Alright Rem, it’ll be you or me then.

Duel: Rem
This is funny because scum wise this can fit uh the fire lion guy.

Teostra​

Monster-Hunter-Teostra.jpg

The Flame King Dragon, Teostra, is a fiery Elder Dragon with a notably short temperament. Teostra is a powerful and territorial beast with a remarkable affinity for fire. Anything that embarks upon its domain will be seen as a challenger, and will thus meet the Elder Dragon's fury.

While Teostra's flames and physical prowess are imposing, ts most deadly trait is its anger. Teostra's short temper often leads it to rampage, attacking anything within its path. Because of this, Guilds often make note of Teostra's location and attitude so they may intervene, should it endanger ecosystems or cities.

----------------------------------------
Him being a duelist makes sense.
would expect him to be godfather though

Lore wise 1 monster town side I can see having the duel or I would assign the duel to

Natalija

Divine Departure
This is funny because scum wise this can fit uh the fire lion guy.

Teostra​

Monster-Hunter-Teostra.jpg

The Flame King Dragon, Teostra, is a fiery Elder Dragon with a notably short temperament. Teostra is a powerful and territorial beast with a remarkable affinity for fire. Anything that embarks upon its domain will be seen as a challenger, and will thus meet the Elder Dragon's fury.

While Teostra's flames and physical prowess are imposing, ts most deadly trait is its anger. Teostra's short temper often leads it to rampage, attacking anything within its path. Because of this, Guilds often make note of Teostra's location and attitude so they may intervene, should it endanger ecosystems or cities.

----------------------------------------
Him being a duelist makes sense.
would expect him to be godfather though

Lore wise 1 monster town side I can see having the duel or I would assign the duel to
Yeah, you’re real clever, I’m the GF.

Psychic

Yennefer
vote RAEM to win the duel

Is duelist more of a town role? Raem has been more contributive as town, if both are town, I prefer Rem.

RÆM

Distinguished
My monster is

Deviljho​

イビルジョー (Ibirujo)​

monster-hunter-world-deviljho.jpg

English Title​

Terrifying Violent Wyvern

General Information​

Behavior​

Deviljho is a nomadic monster, prone to wandering vast distances in search of prey. Its status as a super-predator allows it to overtake the territory of any monster that stands in its path. Because of the extreme amount of energy its body consumes, Deviljho is always in search of food sources. It is known to be cannibalistic, and is also prone to eating prey alive in order to waste as little time as possible in replenishing its energy.

Monster Class

Brute Wyvern

@Natalija
You get a pickle.
I'm very hungry to see what you have to say for your monster.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Imagine initiating a duel and then losing, couldn't be me
Well, I considered choosing you or Poy, but I sus Rem more.

If I lose, so be it. Yall can look at the voters afterwards, cause most of them had not suspected me before nor townread Rem.

Natalija

Divine Departure
My monster is

Deviljho​

イビルジョー (Ibirujo)​

monster-hunter-world-deviljho.jpg

English Title​

Terrifying Violent Wyvern

General Information​

Behavior​

Deviljho is a nomadic monster, prone to wandering vast distances in search of prey. Its status as a super-predator allows it to overtake the territory of any monster that stands in its path. Because of the extreme amount of energy its body consumes, Deviljho is always in search of food sources. It is known to be cannibalistic, and is also prone to eating prey alive in order to waste as little time as possible in replenishing its energy.

Monster Class

Brute Wyvern

@Natalija
You get a pickle.
I'm very hungry to see what you have to say for your monster.
Is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back