• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i dont think nat is mafia at all, id be damned if that was wrong

i prefer raem to be flipped

can someone voting for raem to win pls say why so

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
kinda wanna lynch evans tbh he's probably the player showing the least organic thought progression throughout the game. he decided early d1 ekko was scum and stuck to that. he said he wasn't interested in t-pein because he was voting ekko. asked for raisins around the t-pein wagon a couple times and did nothing with the responses. said lethal was town early and stuck to that. only voted lethal at the very end of the wagon and gave no reason for it whatsoever. later said it was to avoid a no-lynch, which apparently wasn't a good enough reason to vote T-Pein just a short while earlier when we were asking for votes on him.

comes in d2 and of course he has tracked ekko, which I could see him saying "this is what I would be expected to do as scum with this role". uses the result of ekko visiting me to establish his claim even though logically it doesn't make sense to assume ekko has used a scummy role given I didn't die and my role was already outed. people town read him for it and he basically vanishes from there.

he feels very calculated and struggling for content outside of talking about ekko who nobody else wants to lynch, and seemed to just fuck off after getting read town, which makes me think that was his only real objective all along.
Ye agreed on Evans being possible scum on play, the only thing giving me pause with him is his claimed role usage.

Did he tell us what he did n2?

RÆM

Distinguished
define "so much"

i prefer nat winning over u quiet frankly

could u claim pls
Tell you what you flip town and I'll oblige that request, until then. Not humoring your posts. Why don't you read up on more of the game? You are on page 40 of 212.

I've read all 212 pages.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
well since we're losing a townie here we should probably just take the safe option in lynching rugrat, numbers are stacking up against town now

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
would've been great if someone had a daykill or idk a DUEL or something to use on that slot instead of just doing whatever random stupid bullshit they felt like doing in a given moment with it!

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Evans avoided multiple times of me asking him for reasons for why he was tunneling and voting Ekko even in day 1 and early day 2

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Tell you what you flip town and I'll oblige that request, until then. Not humoring your posts. Why don't you read up on more of the game? You are on page 40 of 212.

I've read all 212 pages.
40 out of 142. im at 30 posts a page

anyway this is ireelevant. my request is for u to be lynched. u wont oblige to it regardless of my flip obviously so wtf r u saying here

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Evans avoided multiple times of me asking him for reasons for why he was tunneling and voting Ekko even in day 1 and early day 2
he sounded townie earlier

did he reveal n2 results?

also is he still wanting to lynch me? dont remember any of his posts today

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
well since we're losing a townie here we should probably just take the safe option in lynching rugrat, numbers are stacking up against town now
Right now this is how I see it:

Strongly Town:

- Craig
- Myself
- Raem/Remchu
- Psychic

Likely Town:

- Poyser
- Hime

Null/Neutral:

- Ekko
- Evans
- Tweet
- Alco
- Rugrat

Likely Scum/Not Town:

- Ultra
- Flower

@Ekkologix
Call it a tunnel or conspiracy, but I wanna read back on Ekko/T-Peins interactions.

They were scum reading eachother but neither really pushed to get it done. T-Pein makes sense as he flipped scum. It kinda smelled like distancing.
Because scum never been on a team mates wagon before…

Emil

V.I.P. Member
raem discreditng my case on him cuz i didnt read most of the thread is a weak delfect attempt. by page 40 he has enough posts for me to draw a conclusion on his alignment

im missing reading day 2 mostly. there might be lots of clues there that will lead us to scum that i wanna read over the night, but also afraid of just dying so wouldnt rly bother

kills these game have all been weaksauce, and mostly players suspecting hime/raem. melkor did as well and died

i think even the dalton/rugrat flip is suboptimal. we shud tear through this hime/raem wall first

RÆM

Distinguished
Track me , watch me, cop me, block me, fuck me.
If you can.
rajang-mhw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back