• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Saying a watcher is useless = dumb
Saying he faked the action = dumb
Thinking about mafia role watching someone that already claimed = dumb

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Like wtf is this question

Literally he thought someone was a watcher and then someone else claimed watcher and you’re asking what it changed

Do you have a brain in your head?
poyser im asking him what changed reads wise. now does he think i am scum or does he simply think i am some other town role

its a fair question to know the scope of what exactly has changed. not a stupid question at all

magic kept his post vague. "changes things"

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Saying a watcher is useless = dumb
Saying he faked the action = dumb
Thinking about mafia role watching someone that already claimed = dumb
im suggesting that he did not visit cp. he just claimed it so we speculate that its a dumb usage

he did not say anything about evans tracking me to cp

Natalija

Divine Departure
or subconsciously hard read him as scum.
well speaking like a normal person, not unusual to go A should be mafia so I'm voting B because they look to be teammates!
That's a common thing. Saw Psychic do the same with her Dalton vote.
anyways ya i wasted enough time here today need to finish that website. /procrastination
Rem, you and I are dead people talking, get it all out.

Poyser

Quick 10 away from the bar

I tracked Magic nowhere

I think Ekko is scum. If Ekko is scum I’d be going for Magic next. Simply because of how quickly he was trying to get attention off Ekko after my claim.

Ekko never had any real teeth in lynching T-Pein. Just had pointless conversations and left a vote there. Suddenly now is active and trying to look good off of it.

If Ekko is watcher like someone’s apparently said there’s two watcher claims, he’d have seen me at CP

vote Ekko
Why didn’t you give this result when you were around earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back