• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

im suggesting that he did not visit cp. he just claimed it so we speculate that its a dumb usage

he did not say anything about evans tracking me to cp
Pretty risky when cp was read town by everyone and is therefore a visit magnet

Pretty sure we can rule that out

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Magic Poyser won't respond to me after I asked him to reading me as scum. If he thinks I'm bluffing I want him to call it out. If he won't then I will support his lynch without question.

Magic

Resplendent
also this is manipulative af when he just said he got no result kek
How does odo generally give results.

I didn't and I'm not the commuter and it would be stupid to prioritize blocking evans over other roles but I guess some people here fear trackers for whatever dumb reason

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Pretty risky when cp was read town by everyone and is therefore a visit magnet

Pretty sure we can rule that out
poyser answer my question pls its based on something u said in the thread

do u like me being wagoned to extract my claim from me rn?

Poyser

does that matter? maybe he wanted to observe magic and catch him in a lie or anything
But he didn’t do any of that?
Plus he was already outed so he should be offering results lol because obviously people were gonna ask. It’s not like he didn’t claim it without any pressure later on, which is why I’m asking

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
But he didn’t do any of that?
Plus he was already outed so he should be offering results lol because obviously people were gonna ask. It’s not like he didn’t claim it without any pressure later on, which is why I’m asking
okay that doesnt matter now, because ultimately he claimed no result. he does not have a slam dunk on magic. whether he holds it or not is a useless point

a no result mostly means he got blocked, unless u speculate he wanted to say somthing else but changed it to no result at the end

Natalija

Divine Departure
Day 3 Vote Count 5

Dalton/Rugrat 6 - Flower, Hime, Raem, Psychic, Aurelian, Ultra
Raem 1 - Ekko
Ultra 1 - Magic
Evans 2 - Poyser, Tweet
Ekko 3 - Evans, CP, Alco
Poyser 1 - Nat

Duel Votes to Win

Raem 8 - Poyser, Flower, CP, Hime, Aurelian, Psychic, Ultra, Tweet
Nat 1 - Ekko

With 15 alive, 8 votes to lynch. You have around 9 hours.
@Poyser @Flower @CraigPelton @hime @Aurelian @Psychic @Ultra @Hans Tweetenberg

So you scumread me? Only vote Rem if you scumread me.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I saw your question and ignored it lmao
I literally listed you in my scum team in the post you are replying to…. What do you think?

This is busywork
Simply clarify in plain English: do you believe that
a) I am lying about being hated townie
b) I am lying about being townie healer

Y or n?

Poyser

We can get a claim at least.

Vote lynch Poyser
Why are you so horny for claims this game? You’ve asked so many people to claim lol. It’s so weird

What do you think getting my claim will achieve? It’s a cop out. Only vote me if you think I’m scum. If you think I’m scum then tell me why

I already asked you why you changed from reading me town to scum and you said some shite about consensus. I replied asking you what consensus and you’ve ignored me. So do you wanna try again?

Poyser

@Magic Poyser won't respond to me after I asked him to reading me as scum. If he thinks I'm bluffing I want him to call it out. If he won't then I will support his lynch without question.
Are you fucking stupid you literally replied to a post where I listed you in a scum team???????

????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back