• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
This is day 1.

This is only time Poyser reacted in a way that could at the thinnest margins be construed as being 'defensive' for Hime but page 25, he's happily saying he'd vote her as well. Later posts he says she seems scared, too quiet, and way too withdrawn and its not a good look for her. I don't think Poyser is aligned with Hime or the scum team at all. Only time again he reconfirms a positive on her was when he was joking about her owning Ultra in day 1.

That's not actually a good argument in his favor I'd say, in fact with this framing I'd say that's pretty partnery

I remember earlier when I tried talking to him about Hime he actually basically no-sold me and told me he wouldn't bother ISO'ing her period because he scum read me. But either way feels a bit too easy to point the finger at him for, because he's really good at distancing

Poyser

big day for magic poyser and evans today. lynch has to be one of them imo

we'll figure out if aurelian is town or scum healer afterward, seeing as the bleed and poison (lethal's role) is coming from a town source, i wouldnt doubt the healer being a mafia source
I literally lynched tpein and tried to lynch hime yesterday. Fuck off you moron

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
That readback was genuinely fucking painful lol

How is Ekko voting me while hime is trying to counterclaim him :biden

How is his top 2 me and cp, the 2 guys that most wanted to lynch tpein :biden

Cp claimed miller in his 2nd post :biden

His other poe is the watcher :biden

Absolutely fucking dreadful player. Just awful.

Think it’s fairly clear magic aint actually trying to read me lol. He’s just dismissing literally everything that goes against his read. Any point that goes in my favour he just says I’ve got TMI :biden

Think he’s just decided he wants to mislynch me for the ego boost. You can see him getting excited about it kek

Was gonna say to lynch hime but looks like she died and oh look at what she flipped!

vote magic

Anyway it’s my bday today so I’ll see you all tomoz
happy birth day :party

shud we yeet u on ur birthday

or hand u scum magic lynch on platter?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I literally lynched tpein and tried to lynch hime yesterday. Fuck off you moron
im exactly 118 pages behind rn (in page 63 out of 181) - 30 posts per page

up where i am, u and magic both have scummy and townie qualities, yours look a bit more scummy but can easily swing given hime and dalton's flip. i'll catch up with those in mind

do u see evans as scum as well? so magic/evans being a team can fit

what about aurelian?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
The main thing giving me Pause with Poyser rn is the fact I still think 99+% of Aurelians posts are terribad and if there's one player Poyser should never be teamed with it's that guy

So atm I'm thinking lynch Aurelian and if he's town go Poyser next but hnnnggg ima reread first

Alco

Distinguished
Checked Odo's last post and Hime came close to being lynched. Was that lynch derailed somehow or did it just stall?

Poyser

That's not actually a good argument in his favor I'd say, in fact with this framing I'd say that's pretty partnery

I remember earlier when I tried talking to him about Hime he actually basically no-sold me and told me he wouldn't bother ISO'ing her period because he scum read me. But either way feels a bit too easy to point the finger at him for, because he's really good at distancing
I was the first vote on her last night? Me and cp were discussing hime vs Ekko and I said why I prefer leaving my vote on her then went to sleep for the rest of the day

Kek

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm fine with either Magic or Evans or Ekko being yeeted today
based, magic or evans wud be scum if we follow linear solving

if we follow the same linear solving then i cant be scum cuz hime counter claimed me

but i like the way u think. keep scum reading me. it makes me.... strongerrrrr

da52v5m-a504c01b-8a95-4a3b-b2a3-c64243649421.png

Alco

Distinguished
Last time I played a game with both a watcher and a tracker in it, the tracker was scum, btw. Ironically, that was Dalton! (RIP)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The main thing giving me Pause with Poyser rn is the fact I still think 99+% of Aurelians posts are terribad and if there's one player Poyser should never be teamed with it's that guy

So atm I'm thinking lynch Aurelian and if he's town go Poyser next but hnnnggg ima reread first
thoughts on magic and evans?

Poyser

im exactly 118 pages behind rn (in page 63 out of 181) - 30 posts per page

up where i am, u and magic both have scummy and townie qualities, yours look a bit more scummy but can easily swing given hime and dalton's flip. i'll catch up with those in mind

do u see evans as scum as well? so magic/evans being a team can fit

what about aurelian?
My poe would be magic and evans probably yeah. I’m undecided on Aurelian. Letting raem die would look terrible for him to do but then also the alternative is leaving the cop alive lol so idk

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
That readback was genuinely fucking painful lol

How is Ekko voting me while hime is trying to counterclaim him :biden

How is his top 2 me and cp, the 2 guys that most wanted to lynch tpein :biden

Cp claimed miller in his 2nd post :biden

His other poe is the watcher :biden

Absolutely fucking dreadful player. Just awful.

Think it’s fairly clear magic aint actually trying to read me lol. He’s just dismissing literally everything that goes against his read. Any point that goes in my favour he just says I’ve got TMI :biden

Think he’s just decided he wants to mislynch me for the ego boost. You can see him getting excited about it kek

Was gonna say to lynch hime but looks like she died and oh look at what she flipped!

vote magic

Anyway it’s my bday today so I’ll see you all tomoz
Is there anything more relevant you got from your readback?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
magic town read evan for starting his stupid tunnel on me quoting some of my posts calling me scummy and not doing anything else after

magic town read hime for counter claiming me

is magic the type to tell his team what to do and then town read them for it - i think its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back