• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Ultra going to need something from you today that isn't about hime and/or women. otherwise you seem like a prime candidate for lynching as well.

Oh, by the way @Magic

Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Rn my solve is Evans/Psychic/Magic with Ultra as SK

my post T-Pein POE was garbage but at least I realized it in time to push actual mafia d3

Ekko should be completely ignored for town's benefit. He was saying Hime was town and started theorizing me being scum last night. He's not mafia, he's just a fucking garbage player
in my defense, i am 120 pages behind in the thread

but we have similar PoE, with the exception of psychic. i think she is town

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So you're saying you did it too late or what?
No?

I'm saying a) I was blocked or b) Raem was removed in some way so he bleed out any my heal couldn't reach him

7:46pm exactly would be 17 hours ago for me, I know I didn't send my action in too late and Poyser himself understood that I would be fucked if I didn't try to heal Raem when he was town-reading him even after his weird outburst thinking I would just let him bleed out to defend my role and being town

Magic

Resplendent
Oh, by the way @Magic

Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime Hime

well hime is dead now so you gotta focus on something else. good shot by the SK in finishing her off.

im getting lynched today let me know, i'll do some catch up and give legacy reads and what not and town can go from there. the game is still winnable but that no lynch was bad. And before someone blames me for the no lynch i was on hime except for 30 minutes i voted myself and would have voted her anyway.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I haven't checked her interactions with Hime yet but I'd still put her in the PoE.
flower/magic/evans team?

whose still alive

i think tweet, psychic, aurelian r town. that leaves me with exactly the 3 above (flower, magic, evans) as team

and you or poyser then would be serial killer.. maybe, leaning you more. there is a chance maybe tweet/flower/psychic serial aswell. we have nothing from their role

Ultra

THE BEAR
she was defending cp from pushing me

she didnt defend him from pushing hime

she looks townie asfk of it lol

when hime cc'ed me people like magic cp and flower were telling me to claim and voted me. psychic was telling them fk off, not defending hime, but rather defending me

after my claim she went back to voting magic, then at the end she voted hime and said that hime's flip can help her read u

i think psychic super town lol

I just cannot find explanation for the whole Hime was not actually counterclaiming thing and how she jumped to that conclusion, and the easiest explanation is damage control. Help me find her here

Alco

Distinguished
Why does it need to be super well planned and orchestrated is Hime some top tier scum mastermind or something? Why is the bar for someone being scum so fucking high with you this game?? T-Pein playing completely against his meta and focusing on one incredibly stupid topic and you're like "hmm yeah idk null I'm gonna switch to lethal even though you're begging for a hammer rn" and now I've caught hime in lies and things she has zero explanation for and you keep switching back and forth and now you're entertaining ekko and his retarded theories as if there is any kind of productive discussion that is going to come from him while time on day is just whittling away. Just comes off like you REALLY don't want to see hime flip because it's going to make you look fucking terrible.
Gonna go ahead and say CP's making a good point here. Magic just voting Hime and then going away doesn't do a lot for me.
hime listen
im going to unvote and make it go to no lynch (assuming it isnt hammered yet)

i think mafia are alco, rugrat/evan, poyser

if u make it out alive do u wanna town core to victory?

unvote
I don't understand how you came to this conclusion? I was ready to call you town because for the longest time it looked like you wanted to lynch Hime, what happened?

Ultra

THE BEAR
flower/magic/evans team?

whose still alive

i think tweet, psychic, aurelian r town. that leaves me with exactly the 3 above (flower, magic, evans) as team

and you or poyser then would be serial killer.. maybe, leaning you more. there is a chance maybe tweet/flower/psychic serial aswell. we have nothing from their role

You seemed pretty convinced Alco was scum yesterday, did you change your mind

what am I saying of course you did

Poyser

Do you think Hime being suspicious of me shifting my vote to her and isoing my posts with Ekko before Gram ended the day phase looks good or bad for me?
Ehh if it was late in the day that could be distancing if she thought she was doomed lol. I’d have to read back tho

Emil

V.I.P. Member
well hime is dead now so you gotta focus on something else. good shot by the SK in finishing her off.

im getting lynched today let me know, i'll do some catch up and give legacy reads and what not and town can go from there. the game is still winnable but that no lynch was bad. And before someone blames me for the no lynch i was on hime except for 30 minutes i voted myself and would have voted her anyway.
id say no lynch paid off in a sense that the sk needed to kill mafia so their kill didnt come to town

lets just say it was calculated

:kermit

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You seemed pretty convinced Alco was scum yesterday, did you change your mind

what am I saying of course you did
i wasnt as confident on him before EoD

also my reads were shit, i need to read the game

atleast with flips and linear solving i can arrive to a lazy PoE today that seems to match general direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back