• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

1. Ultra - ???
3. Aurelian - Hated/Healer - blocked from healing RAEM n3
7. CP - Miller/JK, JK'd Magic n2
9. Magic - VT
10. Psychic - ???
12. Alco - ???
14. Flower - ???
15. Ekko - Seraph Knight, protecting CP
17. Evans - Tracker, tracked Ekko to CP n1, Magic nowhere n2
20. Poyser - ???
21. Tweet - ???

@Flower @Psychic we are doing mass claim, I want you both to claim first
I claimed the other day when I had loads of votes btw lol. I’m vt

Magic

Resplendent
u mean scum reading her? day ended with hime being 2 votes away from hammer (even with my vote counted on her)

in the event magic is scummate, he knew where the votes was and placed his vote on hime at like 2 am (when it was at L-4) and went off knowing that the liklihood of this reaching the finish line is very very low. psychic was the last voter after him if my timeline is correct

I voted hime at like 4-6pm or whatever my time was. Not 2am. I also voted her around when everyone else did because, as tweet said, you made a game out of the counter claim instead of just claiming.

Poyser

key word is the worst 'most'. he definitely didn't want to lynch him as hard as you did and if he's town suggesting as much he's basically being jeff about it.
I said the 2 people that wanted to lynch him most. Me and cp. you can’t deny that at all lol. I’m not trying to take credit off cp or anything kek, you’re just twisting shit

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I literally speculated at EoD yesterday that:

- Raem and Natalija were both town
- town would lose at least 3 players into the start of day 4

>Nat flips town (losing the duel)
>Raem flips town (bleeding to death and either me being blocked or him being removed from me being able to get to him)
>Rugrat flips town (killed)
>Hime flips scum (killed by SK?)

If you think I'm scum therefore would think me and Poyser are aligned from that Tweet, you are really off your rocker unless you want to accuse me of being scum with TMI or something. The entire subsequent shit between me and Poyser and Poyser vs Magic has to do with me in some way shape or form.
What is your argument here? That you were right about impending town flips that almost everyone expected? What's towny about that?

And I'm not saying you're scum with Poyser, I'm saying I'm almost certain that one of you has to be scum the way my POE is shaping up. You're never teamed but one of you should be scum.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Towards eod I asked cp who i should vote as I had to go sleep and he said Hime so I did. Then he replied that he meant Ekko and I said ah ok, I can switch but hime’s counterclaim seems pretty opportunistic considering Ekko has been widely considered a protection role since D2 and she’s never even sussed him until now when she’s apparently counter claiming. I said it probably came as a result on the heat building up on her so I think she’s probably the best vote. He basically said we were on the same page but he wanted to get Ekko to claim, so I just said yeah cool I’ll leave my vote on hime. I was the first vote on her and then left it there knowing she was highly likely to be lynched (even tho it didn’t work out that way in the end). Like I could have not talked about my vote and left it on magic, or switched it to Ekko when cp said knowing that I wouldn’t be here to switch back. Just don’t think it makes any sense as a play around a teammate. Especially when you also take into account how much I trolled you about her on D1 lmao

And also combined with it being imo pretty obvious I wasn’t aligned with tpein either
there is some problems with this, people kept thinking i am a watcher, not a protective role
also hime did have me in her scum reads pretty early on, tho never touched about if its claim related until she cc'ed me

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
vote hime

well that makes more sense.
Votes Hime after I CC the CC. Cool, sounds like we'll definitely get a lynch here, right?
im just trusting cp here, but i still dont like your claim either, but it's unlikely both you and hime are mafia together and she counter claimed you as that's a stupid gambit.
Says he trusts me, like he did with T-Pein. Cool, sounds like we'll definitely get a lynch here, right?
Actually why are you lynching hime cp as I still don't understand the play by hime there to Cc as scum
WAIT A SEC HOLD UP I DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE CP OUTTA NOWHERE
I'm inclined to trust the Cc, but cp is assuredly town giving more credibility to his claim than himes.
Hime doesn't CC if they're scum, no matter if it is a different role. Surely not.

Lynch Ekko.
Evans comes in and lynches ekko, won't lynch hime because of the reasons Magic (his scum read, btw!) gave
She needs to CC there or she'll look bad when she claims later for not speaking up

Ya but if he flips town then she just dies next anyway.

Hime who are your town reads
arguing with me, so much trust
She didn't know I also had a protective role when she did it

lol what?

Are you on drugs?

The person who called confirmed scum, scum and then did nothing to push it through except leave a vote and go AWOL from the thread, has been off meta and doing nothing all game and made sure everyone knew they were off meta to try and gain town reads, openly scumming all game and refused to claim to drag out time

v

The person who counter claimed a similar role right at the death?

What the scum motivations to counter claim and make themselves the centre of attention when Ekko wasn't even up for a lynch and it was likely going to go either Magic/Poyser/Aurelian/Me or no lynch lmao?
Magic likes this post, emboldening Evans' garbage stand against voting hime
No I mean if ekko flips then she's likely next even without a third protective role
argues for lynching ekko first even though we literally have evidence ekko visited me n1 and nothing bad happened
Lmao surprisingly we are on the same page in regards to this evans.

The timing and reasoning is lacking.

I'm inclined to let scum resolve it as they can't leave all the protective roles alive
agreeing with evans, wants to let scum resolve hime
According to you guys scum never do anything

Shut the fuck up. Ive actually caught scum and y'all haven't done shit. Beyond tired of this shit
good for you, it still doesn't make fucking sense
think magic liked this one too, maybe not
You're joking right?

For two straight days I've been pleading like a beggar in the streets for someone, anyone to even give a LOOK in your direction, and at every vantage it has gotten absolutely no traction.

You're like the fucking terminator

Ya but you got no traction

Why do you think hime claimed when there was no pressure on her?

unvote

I'm inclined to just let mafia solve this by shooting the protectives. They can't just let them live.
HOPS off of hime
I don't agree and especially not when you have people thinking she's automatically town for CCing a vague protective hint when she also has a protective role even though from her POV there's no reason to think we can't have both especially when she doesn't even know what exactly ekko is claiming

She didn't expect the JK. This kind of thing happens. Believe it or not scum do make plays in Mafia. We're fucking lynching hime

The lynches were all over the place, magic had the most traction. Hey aren't you scum reading magic? Maybe she was trying to divert. Kinda weird how he was saying "lynch me IDC" 5 mins ago and is now like WAIT NO WE SHOULDNT LYNCH HIME. Strange how none of this is pinging you and you're arguing with me instead and making the same arguments as him.

So is the idea to annoy the hell out of me or are you all scum together?
magic doesn't even engage with the blatant contradictions I'm pointing out about evans who is voting him btw
You think town can only have 1 protective role in a 21 player game?
I pose this question to hime
you can still lynch me instead of hime, it makes more sense than her just counter claiming. i dont agree that it wouldnt lead back to her if ekko flipped town.

also i didn't have the most votes when she claimed, pretty sure poyser did.
magic says lynch me instead of hime
watcher is a protective role. it literally deters kills and if you kill the watcher target you get caught. when you ask for protection, watcher is apart of it.

do you not agree this can self resolve by scum shooting, yay or nay?
again, scum should resolve
hime has no answer at all for my question.
Then why think ekko had to be scum there? You don't know. It was a scum play. It didn't work. Now you hang

actually nvm hime's answers are just shit

vote hime
magic concedes hime's defense is shit. this should be the end of it right??
well they can, but actually having a busdriver can make having 3 protective make sense as they can just bypass the protection.

unvote

fuck it im back to just letting it self resolve.
nope, he hops off again! where'd the trust in me go? hime has only made herself look worse by this point!
give me my hime lynch. I was right on t-pein. let it ride.

breh i dont want to no lynch.

i dont think ekko is the correct lynch either. outside of myself and ekko you must have scum reads
doesn't want to no lynch, doesn't want to lynch hime, doesn't want to lynch ekko, there's like 1-2 hours left in day. this is fucking shite.
by protection i thought ekko meant bodyguard
didnt even consider seraph knight
literally never even heard what that was until fairy tail and we lost the game there bc we didnt even understand that role apparently

im not as sure as i was when i countered
hit send before i finished typing

anyway i still think he scum
he is way too insistent on thinking i counter and make myself lynchable here when there was no need to
now hime suddenly has an answer for me. coached? magic did speculate poyser was coaching people earlier. poyser definitely wasn't around for this exchange, but magic was!
letting scum "resolve" the protection is retarded. they don't need to kill the other protection. oh what, a scum kill might fail? who cares, we'll keep mislynching anyway. we're not gonna know who stopped the kill by protecting who. just lynch hime FFS. you know I'm town. there's not a huge unsolvable mystery here wrt the protection roles. let's handle it ourselves.

evans thinks magic is scum and yet just assumes that scum will only make level 1 plays, in full agreement with magic, about a player who's hint could eaisly be seen as diverting a lynch ON MAGIC.

completely incomprehensible play.

why wouldn't magic just let us lynch hime here if ekko is his partner?

I wasn't gonna be the lynch and I'm not thst selfish as scum to risk my teammate to save myself.

I thought hime might give us some reads or something if she thought she'd live as scum but oh well.

vote hime
worth noting that hime did give reads at EOD after deadline had passed with a no-lynch
I still don't see any motivation to do thst play by hime. If hime counter claims and fails she would be the next lynch almost 100%.

Her shit responses is the only thing making me hesitant but it's not like anyone else has had better usage this game outside of ekko
wants to have another go-round on this argument circle as if I haven't already explained all of this.
We have like an hour and a half. Lynch hime. We're not doing anything else.

Magic knows scum do shit to set up fakes all the time idk why he's pretending that no scum would ever do this lol. if you're planning to fake BG and someone mentions being a jailkeeper, you'll at least leave some kind of hint you can point back to later like "see it did raise my suspicion a bit this has been my role all along bro" not really an uncommon play at all.

I'm not saying no scum would do this, but did that come off as well planned or executed to you? She wasn't even around. Unless you think she was just afraid in scum chat.

Why does it need to be super well planned and orchestrated is Hime some top tier scum mastermind or something? Why is the bar for someone being scum so fucking high with you this game?? T-Pein playing completely against his meta and focusing on one incredibly stupid topic and you're like "hmm yeah idk null I'm gonna switch to lethal even though you're begging for a hammer rn" and now I've caught hime in lies and things she has zero explanation for and you keep switching back and forth and now you're entertaining ekko and his retarded theories as if there is any kind of productive discussion that is going to come from him while time on day is just whittling away. Just comes off like you REALLY don't want to see hime flip because it's going to make you look fucking terrible.

aight I gotta go to bed. if hime flips town then I guess we should look at people like poyser, rugrat, maybe ultra. if scum then I don't see how magic ain't scum here tbh, if he's town he's having an absolute howler. he'd say "would I allow myself to look this bad as scum?!" but that argument can only go so far and it's not like he didn't try to avoid that outcome if hime is scum. he tried to divert a few times. I'd also look at evans.

someone like flower could be scum with pretty much anyone.

vote magic

here cp, go ahead and lynch me now. you can deal with retards on your own. if town has a kill just kill me at night.
again magic hops off. deadline passes. he hops back on. hime shows up and gives reads like he said she should.

yes @Magic you did hop off. repeatedly. yes the no-lynch was your fault. you were constantly indecisive and emboldened people's cases for hime being town. you kept arguing in circles with me after repeatedly saying you would trust me, creating doubt and clogging up the thread. you also kept engaging ekko in conversation to entertain his dumbass ideas and clog up the thread even more.

town or scum you need to take the L on this.

my only reason for thinking magic might not be scum: surely he could've coached hime better than this from the get-go.

my explanation for it: hime may conduct herself like psychic as scum where she doesn't really read the scum QT and collaborate before coming into the thread and impulsively responding to stuff. so she gives the shitty answer, I destroy it, she checks the QT and suddenly has a better answer. too little, too late.

Poyser

Vig is dead tho so if he didnt die to bleed where's the third kill coming from?
No idea lol, but I’d expect the write up to make it clear he died from the bleed if that’s what he died from, especially as it was announced he’s suffering from bleed in the EoD write up

Poyser

The fuck

Remember Lethal?
I switched to lethal when tpein wasn’t happening, I preferred tpein and said more than once I wasn’t confident on lethal and had a nagging doubt, something I’m fairly confident you interacted with directly and we agreed about. It’s one of the reasons I chose to go for tpein too

Other than lethal every single thing I’ve said since that has flipped has proven to be correct. I tried to help take sus of doc and even kept repeating Rugrat was obvious town, even back when it was dalton and I said I had a little reason to town read him. No real reason to do any of that especially as dalton was a really viable counter to tpein on D1

I’m aware my reads aren’t gonna be 100% correct and I’ve no doubt pushed some people that are gonna end up being town but I think it’s ludicrous to think I’m anywhere near the top of poe at this stage of the game when I have been on the right side of literally everything. Where’s my agenda? Lol. If I’m scum then I am failing miserably to control the direction of this game kek. Or well, I am doing pretty good at helping control the direction but im just constantly directing towards teammates and away from viable diversions :hestonpls

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
my only reason for thinking magic might not be scum: surely he could've coached hime better than this from the get-go.
good post, tho i'll reference this point - hime can actually make spontaneos desicions without discussing in scum chat. she did so in fairy tail by claiming voyeru out of nowehre to say she targeted her teammate and saw a roelblock on them

if cp has me on ignore someone can convey this to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back