• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Anyway, I think we should pay some attention to Hime's read list.

I remember calling her out on her weird T Pein Town read here:

Which made no sense at all at the time, so maybe it's worth checking if there are other "nonsense" read of hers which could help us find her team mates.
Okay please tell us what other nonsense you find as you definitely caught hime before everyone else!

Magic

Resplendent
That readback was genuinely fucking painful lol

How is Ekko voting me while hime is trying to counterclaim him :biden

How is his top 2 me and cp, the 2 guys that most wanted to lynch tpein :biden
breh absolutely not what the fuck.

happy birthday again tho

Magic

Resplendent
big day for magic poyser and evans today. lynch has to be one of them imo

we'll figure out if aurelian is town or scum healer afterward, seeing as the bleed and poison (lethal's role) is coming from a town source, i wouldnt doubt the healer being a mafia source

as cp said, the healer being a scum role can just be a misdirection by the host to not look too much into role spec. considering you criticized alco for this like a page after i wouldnt go down that route.

Magic

Resplendent
d1 he's right imo, d2 he did want to push others for claims but doesn't negate that he wanted to lynch t-pein

key word is the worst 'most'. he definitely didn't want to lynch him as hard as you did and if he's town suggesting as much he's basically being jeff about it.

Magic

Resplendent
I don't know

I think my big gripe is that even if some players were town reading Hime there's almost never a good reason to not resolve her

i was voting hime.

again there was a 30 minute period in which i wasn't. according to psychic that was the most crucial 30 minutes of the entire 8 hours where a hammer could have hammered.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
i was voting hime.

again there was a 30 minute period in which i wasn't. according to psychic that was the most crucial 30 minutes of the entire 8 hours where a hammer could have hammered.
you hopped on and off and kept trying to push other directions, you were not on her at lynch time. because of this fact we no-lynched. idk why you're trying to argue this point. you can't.

Psychic

Yennefer
magic town read evan for starting his stupid tunnel on me quoting some of my posts calling me scummy and not doing anything else after

magic town read hime for counter claiming me

is magic the type to tell his team what to do and then town read them for it - i think its possible
Do you scumread Evans more than magic?
Only hang up here is magic was questioning a lot of psychics town reads wasnt he?
There is no world where Magic and I are mafia together. Period.
Telling you guys Magic isn't scum
reasons? since you don't have mech on this.
vote lynch evans
Idk about Evans. He is so far unccd tracker. I think he is more confused town who has been tunneling you all game.
Does anyone have a role that can be amplified by any chance?
I think magic and Hans are scum. Last phase, he voted Ekko over Hime. Also his early posts were scummy. Now he seems so sure that Magic isn't scum. Alot of other scummy posts that I'm going to iso later.
Ye gonna say hime and Flower not teamed
what about me and Hime? do u think we're a team?
the only ones voting me are psychic and aurelian and they play in their own world of "oh you sus me, well you can be scum then". i didnt even sus aurelian and he's on me.
I'm pretty sure I sus u before u sus me.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
as cp said, the healer being a scum role can just be a misdirection by the host to not look too much into role spec. considering you criticized alco for this like a page after i wouldnt go down that route.
oh no no im all up for linear solving and role speccing. im a big fan now. turn brain off and role solve

Magic

Resplendent
you hopped on and off and kept trying to push other directions, you were not on her at lynch time. because of this fact we no-lynched. idk why you're trying to argue this point. you can't.
I did not hop off. I did try going for poyser. I won't pretend I didn't but I didn't take my vote off to go after anyone else.

I'm not sure when day ended but my vote was off her for 30 minutes. That is not why we mislynched. I dont have the two votes to hammer her. someone voted during that time I would have revoted but that is neither here nor there as no one did.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Btw @Ekkologix I hope you realize that you're the guy who's most responsible for the fact we no-lynched yesterday. Your refusal to claim and the fact you did your silly little quiz with people wasted everybodys time that we needed at the end. If people had had your claim earlier hime could've been lynched.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Do you scumread Evans more than magic?

There is no world where Magic and I are mafia together. Period.

reasons? since you don't have mech on this.

Idk about Evans. He is so far unccd tracker. I think he is more confused town who has been tunneling you all game.

I think magic and Hans are scum. Last phase, he voted Ekko over Hime. Also his early posts were scummy. Now he seems so sure that Magic isn't scum. Alot of other scummy posts that I'm going to iso later.

what about me and Hime? do u think we're a team?

I'm pretty sure I sus u before u sus me.
yeah, scum read evans more than magic but wouldnt be surprised if magic turns out scum as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back