• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
I think lynching maf is safest play anyway. Getting rid of the serial wouldn’t be terrible tbf but I don’t trust mafia not having another kill

i think that might be too much killing power.

i understand the execute stuff, but there was a duelist and a skitzo with a poisoner that can't be reliably used and if the duelist loses there's a bleed. that's already a lot of additional kills.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
okay but where is it coming from. where do u read her as serial from. surely u dont just belive her claim lol.

why am i solid town?
I don't believe that she's had two 1-shot abilities and randomly decided to use both on the same night that Evans saw her kill someone. I don't even believe that using two abilities and killing soneone on the same night should be possible. So I think she's just straight up lying, which she probably wouldn't be if she was SK trying to convince us to keep her around. Ergo she's mafia.

You're solid town because two protective scum roles have flipped so I think all other protective roles have to be town. Also I don't think you're teamed with T-Pein.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i think flower is mafia because flower wont use the ninja kill in the same night she roleblocks the watcher. its silly asfk, so this story doesnt add up

especially when the tracker claimed being out of shots, and flower thought shes not getting tracked. so there was no reason to use both roelblocks and ninja to not be seen

============

i thought magic had townie solving early game but he has been on the wrong side of basically every flip, and today his takes r awful and shade towards me doesnt come from town PoV. i dont feel like he is trying to shrink PoE right now. i wud put him as mafia with flower

the last scum wud be in tweet/poyser probably, of those 2 i think tweet is townier.
a potential play between flower and alco here wud be to make alco appear non mafia, tho this puts alco in line of fire for serial i guess

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think that might be too much killing power.

i understand the execute stuff, but there was a duelist and a skitzo with a poisoner that can't be reliably used and if the duelist loses there's a bleed. that's already a lot of additional kills.
do u think healer is mafia

Magic

Resplendent
i think flower is mafia because flower wont use the ninja kill in the same night she roleblocks the watcher. its silly asfk, so this story doesnt add up

especially when the tracker claimed being out of shots, and flower thought shes not getting tracked. so there was no reason to use both roelblocks and ninja to not be seen

============

i thought magic had townie solving early game but he has been on the wrong side of basically every flip, and today his takes r awful and shade towards me doesnt come from town PoV. i dont feel like he is trying to shrink PoE right now. i wud put him as mafia with flower

the last scum wud be in tweet/poyser probably, of those 2 i think tweet is townier.
a potential play between flower and alco here wud be to make alco appear non mafia, tho this puts alco in line of fire for serial i guess

what shade towards you.

why are all players from NF/WG legitimately retarded. "he didn't agree with me, he's shading me" no dumbass, you just have stupid takes.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't believe that she's had two 1-shot abilities and randomly decided to use both on the same night that Evans saw her kill someone. I don't even believe that using two abilities and killing soneone on the same night should be possible. So I think she's just straight up lying, which she probably wouldn't be if she was SK trying to convince us to keep her around. Ergo she's mafia.

You're solid town because two protective scum roles have flipped so I think all other protective roles have to be town. Also I don't think you're teamed with T-Pein.
idk how u have the bolded read. i just said to hammer tpein but i didnt really push him

u can say im not teamed with hime maybe from the manner of her counter claim but didnt expect the part with tpein

tweet im aware flower is mafia. id rather lynch serial today personally

but that could be an LVP play if mafia can speed execute

id hate myself if that was the right play and i backed out of it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
no as cp said he doesn't have to be. that would just give mafia two free kills from the poisoner and duelist if they had healer.
but the poisoner and dueller are town sources
gram said there r mechanics to punish shitty play. thats part of it

Poyser

============

C’mon dude
You wonder why you get mocked
You’ve literally got me and magic as scum together who I’ve been pushing non stop since D2. This is combined with me being scum with tpein, hime and flower all being people I’ve been pushing this game

It’s so bad

Magic

Resplendent
idk how u have the bolded read. i just said to hammer tpein but i didnt really push him

u can say im not teamed with hime maybe from the manner of her counter claim but didnt expect the part with tpein

tweet im aware flower is mafia. id rather lynch serial today personally

but that could be an LVP play if mafia can speed execute

id hate myself if that was the right play and i backed out of it

you literally voted tpein from the beginning of the game for almost two phases straight.

why do you insist on acting like this.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
what shade towards you.

why are all players from NF/WG legitimately retarded. "he didn't agree with me, he's shading me" no dumbass, you just have stupid takes.
unqualified telling people to not listen to me at this stage doesnt make sense. its blank comment. if u have nothing better to say u can stay quiet

Poyser

what shade towards you.

I genuinely don’t think I’m gonna play again here for a good while after this game lol. It’s getting too much and I legit don’t enjoy any aspect of these games at this point

Magic

Resplendent
unqualified telling people to not listen to me at this stage doesnt make sense. its blank comment. if u have nothing better to say u can stay quiet

i repeat, what shade towards you? i dont think you're non-town, i just disagree with your ideas. that isn't shade. similarly i asked aurelian two questions and he said i flipped my town read on him as if you should never question your town reads. this is absolutely nuts.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
you literally voted tpein from the beginning of the game for almost two phases straight.

why do you insist on acting like this.
okay so why not listen to me then? i dont get the purpose of that *joke*. i feel like its worthless to make at this stage, particularly when u have been wrong on most of ur pushes this game

u didnt listen to me when i told u that ur lethal case is meh either and proceeded to lynch him anyway

im not here to heindsight hero. i just dont get the dont listen to him comment at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back