Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
If you actually want reads don't really got much so far, just impressions.

I noticed Magic is approaching Ekko in a similar fashion to how he did last game by holding him to a future standard of play

Nat also isn't asking a bajillion questions like a kid in a candy store, which is good

Lord Melkor

Exceptional

I noticed Magic is approaching Ekko in a similar fashion to how he did last game by holding him to a future standard of play

Nat also isn't asking a bajillion questions like a kid in a candy store, which is good

I am not sure which last game you refer to, what do you make of Magic and Ekko then?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

I like Magic‘s approach as well. But I‘m wary of the guy since I‘ve never seen him as scum. Good thing @Raisin is here now who knows him best and vice versa lol.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I am not sure which last game you refer to, what do you make of Magic and Ekko then?

Last game on here - the traitors game. They had a similar interaction quote early on which I capitalized on as scum. They were both town there.

I'd be hesitant in assigning it any meaning *yet*

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Anyway, I go to sleep now. It‘s a holiday tomorrow, so I have lots of time to play.

GN :catskully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back