• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
For the record I actually have a slight town read on Flower's entrance based on her willingness to drop two unsubstantiated town reads on players who have posted next to nothing.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I will devour you next. That weakness I can taste it.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
My general expectation is that you show some interest in solving me, but I'm not sure, which is why I asked.
Hmm I wouldn't say that, generally speaking I just let you play the game and eventually I'll come across posts of yours that make me lean one direction over the other

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hmm I wouldn't say that, generally speaking I just let you play the game and eventually I'll come across posts of yours that make me lean one direction over the other

How do you intend to evaluate my posts if you don't care about my meta

Also, to be honest, I think we played enough together that game that your non-answer here falls a bit flat

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

Also, to be honest, I think we played enough together that game that your non-answer here falls a bit flat
Meta is by far not the only thing you can read someone on.

You opened the game with a reaction test on me and my reaction or lack thereof is something you can interpret any way you want. You can read either thing I do either way, for example you could say that me not reacting means I'm scared to interact with you, or you could say that it means I don't care about your approval. With that in mind I'm very interested in what you're gonna take away from this dialogue.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

Also I for one think that this bottom line here falls flat considering that the main game I remember you from is that one time you were completely scummy towards me when we were both town, idk how you expect me to distinguish you ever since

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Don't think that in of itself is indicative of anything, by the way, but I do think it's weird he asked who Imp was but not why he was voting for him
Yeah it seemed a little too indignant like he wanted to know whether there's a reason he should care about the player voting him

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
vote ekko

Seems like a forced first post about changing his play. Could have just said that in the sign up thread prior to roles going out.

What do you think @Natalija
the thought of posting it in signup thread didnt cross my mind. i wanted it to be my first post in main game thread

all u have to take from it is that u can hold me accountable to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back