• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Rem's post is almost OVERLY informative, I was just wondering if he has more time LOL. Adding cute personal stuff in feels like a scum Rem thing to do.

The better question is what do you think?

i thought rem looks town, but mostly from earlier when he was engaging in his flavour spec and then shot back at tweet about there being no issue with discussing it and continuing to discuss it. it vibed similar to how he was acting towards the end of last day phase when he went on about there being different ways to be town and there isn't just one way to play.

rem just reminds me of a hippie.

RÆM

Distinguished
Rem's post is almost OVERLY informative, I was just wondering if he has more time LOL. Adding cute personal stuff in feels like a scum Rem thing to do.

The better question is what do you think?
What 😂

I told you in another game I was starting a business thing and I'm just working on the website before I go into full marketing madness mode. Logical follow up and update.

That info should be NAI.

Well you are within ur right to have paradoxical thinking.
I was thinking maybe Magic is scum but he is putting in so much effort so I put that thought to bed.

RÆM

Distinguished
Oh, you like the flavor?
Yeah I use to play this game on the 3ds, wii, and then uh played World a ton on pc.
Got the switch game and was burned out on the series or all the new mechanic bs.

I don't play vidya games anymore. I love the hunters, designs, settings and monsters still.

Magic

Resplendent
What 😂

I told you in another game I was starting a business thing and I'm just working on the website before I go into full marketing madness mode. Logical follow up and update.

That info should be NAI.

I was thinking maybe Magic is scum but he is putting in so much effort so I put that thought to bed.

why did you think i was scum?

effort isn't alignment indicative for me, does that change how you feel?

Natalija

Divine Departure
What 😂

That info should be NAI.

Huh? Good scum players put in effort.

It's not about your business LOL, it's about your whole post: the only thing which you didn't share is basically your blood group when all I asked was if you have more time :dank

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
what does this have to do with anything?

have you played much with ultra? what can you tell me about his town game?
well ream is roleplaying liek some kind of giant monster in the game, so either hes doing it for the role, to unlock some requirement or hes just acting
cant remeber much from ultra actually. i dont really play alot of mafia games actually so i dont remember.

Ultra

THE BEAR
What 😂

That info should be NAI.

Nat loves her angleshooting, she'd break into your house and steal your underwear if she could use it to accuse someone

RÆM

Distinguished
Huh? Good scum players put in effort.

It's not about your business LOL, it's about your whole post: the only thing which you didn't share is basically your blood group when all I asked was if you have more time :dank
Looks crazy from pov for a scum to be driving force for discussion like that.

If he's scum he's crazy. 😂

Magic

Resplendent

"can someone pls catch me up? i havent read a single thing nor do i have any knowledge flavor :zosleepy:"-march 30th

" tysm

ill probs need to read unfortunately bc im still a bit confused :catcry:
i will catch up best i can this np, hopefully it overlaps with the np in ekko's game"-march 30th

"i never dodged questions around claiming
just been inactive af" 3rd-april

"reply to what?"-april 3rd

"what is going on rn? ik i said i'd catch up but i've been working on my application all of yesterday up till 3:30 am today
my free time went into ur game cuz i signed up there first

i got a bunch of tags to vote u last dp that i missed, can u explain y?"-april 3rd

over the course of about 3k posts. she just goes on about being inactive. so ya maybe a bit pre-emptive.

i just found her throwing out random reads to be weird in this game, so i do want an explanation on that.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Magic hes also kinda acting the way i was acting when i was aizen in the bleach game.

so im gettign a feel of ream being either indie or scum

RÆM

Distinguished
well ream is roleplaying liek some kind of giant monster in the game, so either hes doing it for the role, to unlock some requirement or hes just acting
cant remeber much from ultra actually. i dont really play alot of mafia games actually so i dont remember.

I'm a hungry hungry hippo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back