• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
This isn't a bad generalization, but I ran through last game doing the exact opposite of what you said - you should be careful applying this read to a "high skill" level player.

Which Magic apparently is. Rumor has it, have yet to be too impressed myself :maybe
Is there a reason why you're refraining from reading me?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Felt compelled to look at T-Pein's previous games but there's little to be gained from what I saw. He seems to enjoy joking around and asking who to lynch regardless of alignment. I do want to ask him though why he has the exact same opening post as he had in Fallout and Eastenders though. That's clearly intentional

You missed one.

and about 30 others

:serahegao

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I actually think you should be able to see that I had the OP in mind from the flavour talk with RAEM and you could then make the logical leap that perhaps fresh from reading the OP Melkor's post did jump out at me. Unless you're saying I purposely misconstrued Melkor's post which is a stretch. It's not even the main reason I read him as scum

It might not be but I'm still curious. I can see why you would replicate the opening post from your last town game as scum even if I feel like it'd open you up to suspicion more than anything else

NAI indicative AF.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I only played one game with him and he was scum, seems like a competent player very capable of fake in-depth thoughts. I couldn't pin down his alignment and mostly tried to solve him via interactions and POE. my general thoughts of reading his posts this game are that he's churning out a lot of words regarding a rather boring and easy topic and against a player who I get the impression is rather erratic and generally not serious anyway. my eyes glaze over reading his posts

trying to get sus on me for my opener kinda cringe ngl.
had him as town that game that he flipped scum.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What are your thoughts on your wagon tpein?

from where I am at.
its just CP?
sussed for not playing.
I literally didn't so they aint wrong about that.
I was literally sleeping tho.
NAI

I sleep as both alignments

:whathekong

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
from where I am at.
its just CP?
sussed for not playing.
NAI

oh wait.
Lord melkor voted me too.
iono why yet.
seems like OMGUS

Magic

Resplendent
But she seems relatively comfortable posting shite which is a pretty good sign
Idk why this is here
Does this cause you concern that I haven't assigned you a read yet?

from where I am at.
its just CP?
sussed for not playing.
NAI
It wasn't just him. I'm assuming you aren't caught up so I'll let you catch up.

We don't know that

Magic

Resplendent
Does this cause you concern that I haven't assigned you a read yet?
Yes. It doesn't feel like you're trying to solve me. If I'm apparently a high skilled player if you're town will that not be a thing you ought to do?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yes. It doesn't feel like you're trying to solve me. If I'm apparently a high skilled player if you're town will that not be a thing you ought to do?

Maybe.

I think my post to REM summarizes my attitude - I don't think I can reliably read you off surface tells that suffice for about 75% of the slots here. I've liked some of your posts today, and I don't take any issue with your town reads, but I also don't feel obligated to town read you off that Day 1. I think my best bet for reading you is actually to solve other players and compare notes and impressions, which is what I've been doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back