• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RÆM

Distinguished
Why did you think he was scum initially?
It was a thought that crossed my mind.
Logically though if you are mafia you want less attention and eyes on you. If he's driving force for lynches and he is just lynching townie after townie going to shoot himself in the foot there in the long game.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Logically though if you are mafia you want less attention and eyes on you. If he's driving force for lynches and he is just lynching townie after townie going to shoot himself in the foot there in the long game.

This isn't a bad generalization, but I ran through last game doing the exact opposite of what you said - you should be careful applying this read to a "high skill" level player.

Which Magic apparently is. Rumor has it, have yet to be too impressed myself :maybe

Magic

Resplendent

what made you think i was pushing town players/mislynches?

RÆM

Distinguished
what made you think i was pushing town players/mislynches?
You keep asking me questions I don't have the answer to.
My subconscious is free to attack and solve the game in whatever direction it deems fit. Why does me expressing that bother you so much if I said I put the thought to rest. I'm not pushing it.

Is it bad for me to be truthful and open?

Magic

Resplendent
You keep asking me questions I don't have the answer to.
My subconscious is free to attack and solve the game in whatever direction it deems fit. Why does me expressing that bother you so much if I said I put the thought to rest. I'm not pushing it.

Is it bad for me to be truthful and open?
you're confusing being bothered with cursiosity.

im a very curious person with a lot of questions! you can be as truthful and open as you'd like, but i will always want to dig deeper as it gives a more clear idea on how to solve.

RÆM

Distinguished
This isn't a bad generalization, but I ran through last game doing the exact opposite of what you said - you should be careful applying this read to a "high skill" level player.

Which Magic apparently is. Rumor has it, have yet to be too impressed myself :maybe
I wasn't around to stop you.

Alright. I need to nap before work.

RÆM

Distinguished
you're confusing being bothered with cursiosity.

im a very curious person with a lot of questions! you can be as truthful and open as you'd like, but i will always want to dig deeper as it gives a more clear idea on how to solve.
Okay not use to questions if they aren't like setups or traps to frame me in a bad light. For example, Nat walked away from our back and forth reading me completely opposite my true alignment and will everything from the back and forth as propaganda.

Magic

Resplendent
Okay not use to questions if they aren't like setups or traps to frame me in a bad light. For example, Nat walked away from our back and forth reading me completely opposite my true alignment and will everything from the back and forth as propaganda.

i dont like things being left to interpretation where i fill in things for you as that will end much worse for anyone that chooses not to answer my questions so id prefer if you do answer them!

that isn't a threat to you or anyone in particular, i just dont give benefit of the doubt unless there's reason to.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
can you expand on what you mean?

how would you contrast it to his town play?
when i was aizen i was acting very vague and was way more active but still kinda vague, so i wouldnt get to much spotlight and attention.
So him saying "raargh imma eat those that are unworhy and eat rajangs tail" makes me feel sus, since i used to say dumb bullshit that was inline with my character to unlock kyoka suigetsu

I cant remeber his town plays

RÆM

Distinguished
when i was aizen i was acting very vague and was way more active but still kinda vague, so i wouldnt get to much spotlight and attention.
So him saying "raargh imma eat those that are unworhy and eat rajangs tail" makes me feel sus, since i used to say dumb bullshit that was inline with my character to unlock kyoka suigetsu

I cant remeber his town plays
I'm not fucking you.

Wtf lol

T-Peinâ„¢

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Him immediately prodding Poyser seems like a confident Lethal which is usually a good sign no?

no.
he did this last game.
and he was town.
he got townread for it by Poyser for it.
But Poyser was scum...
Others said scum lethal wouldn't go after Poyser.
either scum or NAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back