• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I didn't tho. I just wanted to follow up then Ultra pushed it and I had to explain why it COULD be something just like it COULD be nothing, like pretty much anything in mafia

IIRC that was one of 3 votes for Melkor without stated raisins around the start of Day. Why did you go for Tweet out of interest?

Unvote. Vote T-Pein

Hi Poyser/Alco. How have you been friends? Long time no speak

finally joins my wagon Like I predicted.
sus.

Why you voting for me?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Ok first 10 pages read so I am now a whole 1/4 of the way through the thread!!! Hype!! Here are my notes so far

- Flower votes ultra only after he said he was weirded out that she didnt kek. Also made a weird post about being wary of magic but being thankful raisin is in game... raisin never played game before

- Like RAEM because he voted flower when I was thinking she was SUS

- Tweet oddly defensive of flower asking for reasons for votes - but voted Melkor after Ultra without any prompting and didnt seem interested in explanation. Also tries a bit too hard to be aggro to ultra, feels forced. Also weird post like "hey somebody actually engaging me" despite ultra trying to engage multiple times. also seems eager to explain his vote on melkor, but could have just offered it himself without being asked...
Very interested in flower, as asked Ultra to elaborate on town read as well by asking if it was meta. These guys are probably not aligned at the very least, too awkward.

- Think the reasons on RAEM are crap. Him asking who voted him instead of why they voted after he'd only made 1 post makes perfect sense. Trying to twist it into something scummy is pretty sus tbh. This is aimed at Tweet and Ultra

- In fact, this tweet/ultra interaction reminds me a bit of mine and ultra's interactions early last game. Tweet is just not as good at it as me, but Ultra seems to be trying his best to shade without going anywhere with it. I'm used to Ultra having sharper teeth as town

- Ekko seems kinda awkward but it makes me think he might be town. Be a bit weird to go out of your way to change your meta as scum when your regular meta is such a big benefit as scum, and changing it is just gonna draw attention kek. That said will have to see how he progresses from here

- Also think RAEM looks decent enough with people trying to sus him for flavour spec, doesn't really back down

- Imposter seems a bit defensive to Ekko

- Ultra vote on Ekko just seems lazy and weak to me. Also joined tweet which is midly strange after their interaction. Tweet also backing up the weak stuff on ekko. They're both playing as though they've never played with Ekko or something

- WRT Ekko, I also think his defence of RAEM is similar to how he defended me from my early game sus last game too, which at least shows his thought process is treading the same lines as when he was town

- Cant really make my mind up about Imposter. He's posting and he's not pinging me but nothing is really standing out to me in terms of liking it either. I guess I like him questioning Melkor that said Ekko changing his game up is NAI, and throwing his vote there. That's something I guess

- Ultra talking pure shite and making no good points whatsoever to Ekko wrt flavour discussion lol. He's arguing against straw men and it's a bad look. Then again I think he was way more focused in our last game and not posting so much shite early on, so maybe it's just that his town game doesnt really jive with me. Wouldn't exactly be the first time i just pure hate his posts kek

TOWN

CP cuz miller
RAEM early impression good and like him more the more i read
Ekko kinda

SLIGHTLY TOWNIER THAN NULL

Imposter

SUS

Tweet
Flower (Not aligned with tweet tho)

MINOR SUS

Ultra

ok see this stuff is pointless.
Outdated reads?
wack.
have to read the whole thing and come up with final reads IMHO

Poyser

when i was aizen i was acting very vague and was way more active but still kinda vague, so i wouldnt get to much spotlight and attention.
So him saying "raargh imma eat those that are unworhy and eat rajangs tail" makes me feel sus, since i used to say dumb bullshit that was inline with my character to unlock kyoka suigetsu

I cant remeber his town plays
christ

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
T-Pein does not seem to be doing any gamesolving.

From Sworder I recall only comment on the miller claim.

Lethal is acting weird, I remember he was my scummate and acted similar once. I do not remember how Lethal usually plays as town. People say you can read him well?

Poyser why are you trying to shade me about why I told yall I haven't read the thread when you already knew...
He literally says he is sus cuz I am not "gamesolving"
hmm duh.
cuz I hadnt read the thread.
Was just asking who we lynching today or something.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Why yall acting like I am some d1 superstar or something.

:whatthe:

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

I crack myself up.
fr tho.
since when am I some d1 gamesolver?
kekw

Poyser

bleh theres like 5 people i could gladly lynch here kek

vote lethal

gonna lock in as im not sure if i can be around more

Status
Not open for further replies.