• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I will wait a bit, its rly a bad move as either alignment if he is gone just like that when he is main wagon
tbh I'm giving you an easy out here to just vote t-pein and call it a phase so I like the hesitation here, sticking to your convictions

RÆM

Distinguished
but like uhhhhh

randomized abilities? and a craft / bp thing seems like town inventor role.
Balance wise why make that scum.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
But yeah feeling like a homeless man rambling on a street corner has got me a little soured if I have to be perfectly blunt
you've talked more about this than you've actually talked about why hime is scum and petitioning people to vote her

Magic

Resplendent
??? this is my wagon you dork. my point is magic started and was leading the lethal wagon and now he prefers t-pein too. we are in consensus here
This is my wagon. Born, raised and nurtured until.it blossomed. You're welcome.

I have no idea where this tweet wagon is coming from.

Evans

Acclaimed
We should probably lynch Lethal idk

apparently it seems that he has a history in claiming skitzo

Lethal got ridiculed for a while after fucking up the skitzo claim. Unless he’s being coached, those are mental gymnastics well outside of his character to do that again

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I’m mid shift, catching up where I can.

Can someone explain the T-Pein lynch please?
he's been adamantly against the lethal lynch while insisting that we need to CFD someone, despite saying lethal is null for him. uncharacteristic and self-contradictory. he's also refusing to claim which is obviously NAI but annoying enough to yeet him tbh

Evans

Acclaimed
he's been adamantly against the lethal lynch while insisting that we need to CFD someone, despite saying lethal is null for him. uncharacteristic and self-contradictory. he's also refusing to claim which is obviously NAI but annoying enough to yeet him tbh

What are your thoughts on Ekko?

I need to leave a vote before I get slammed by a private party and want to consider all options tbh

Day 1 VC 5

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 1 Vote Count 5

Ekko 2 - Evans, Aurelian
Ultra 1 - Hime
TPein 7 - Ekko, CP, Poyser, Flower, Alco, Magic, Psychic
Lethal 5 - Imposter, Tweet, Nat, TSworder, Melkor
Hime 2 - Ultra, Xadlin
Tweet 3 - Psychic, TPein, Raem

With 21 alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have exactly 2.5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back