• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

No results found :dank

Maybe coz I'm in mobile?
ah idk maybe a search result doesnt link properly

Just do the who replied and iso aurelian that. you have to view older results a few times, but just even look at the first handful of pages of his posts on D1 its night and day lol

im looking to see if he mentioned anything about lynching for info last game... i dont remember him doing that

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'd say the fact that Fang insists on lynching Poyser for information when from a potentially scum Fang perspective, Poyser flipping town on his insistance can't look good for him should mean that Fang is likely town

But then he also said he wants to lynch Poyser basically out of spite so there goes that :dank
do you think he really believes he can get poyser lynched tho?

Magic

Resplendent
Being apathetic as town is one thing, but annoucing for the world to see that you're gonna half ass it, I think that's just weak and disrespectful to the host imo.
to be fair it does seem like he's still trying despite saying he's going to half ass it(if we're talking about aurelian).

i don't think aurelian is scum. there's almost zero self preservation going on there and acting out a vendetta against poyser isn't exactly scummy, it just comes off as irrational.

as in he's filling in blanks to get to his desired conclusion of seeing poyser lynched. it doesn't even feel like a read.

Poyser

to be fair it does seem like he's still trying despite saying he's going to half ass it(if we're talking about aurelian).

i don't think aurelian is scum. there's almost zero self preservation going on there and acting out a vendetta against poyser isn't exactly scummy, it just comes off as irrational.

as in he's filling in blanks to get to his desired conclusion of seeing poyser lynched. it doesn't even feel like a read.
what do you mean theres no self preservation lol? he only started doing anything because he was being sussed...

Magic

Resplendent
I'd say the fact that Fang insists on lynching Poyser for information when from a potentially scum Fang perspective, Poyser flipping town on his insistance can't look good for him should mean that Fang is likely town

But then he also said he wants to lynch Poyser basically out of spite so there goes that :dank

you can break it down as simple as: does scum lynch for spite?

not really. he could carry out spite with suggesting a night kill on poyser opposed to saying "IMA GO ALL IN ON GETTING POYSER LYNCHED".

considering one of the points in fairy tale mafia that was in his favour is that he generally avoids this type of confrontation i don't really see why anyone views him as scum outside of him being irrational.

i think lynching tpein and then analyzing the day 1 wagons is the best course of action to get info at this point. this is known, but we're just going in annoying circles at this point and i dont want to read more of this.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

If you think it's zero self-pres out of him you should probably revisit that. The fact that Poyser and I gave him unfavorable reads is what got him going to begin with and I'd say it's been over 90% self pres since.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

not really. he could carry out spite with suggesting a night kill on poyser opposed to saying "IMA GO ALL IN ON GETTING POYSER LYNCHED".

considering one of the points in fairy tale mafia that was in his favour is that he generally avoids this type of confrontation i don't really see why anyone views him as scum outside of him being irrational.

i think lynching tpein and then analyzing the day 1 wagons is the best course of action to get info at this point. this is known, but we're just going in annoying circles at this point and i dont want to read more of this.
I mean it could still be spite over the fact that we're on the money about him being scum and just one kind of spite masquerading as another

Poyser

problem here is he expended 0 energy on trying to get me lynched before i started pushing him
he wasnt all in on anything, most he said was when someone asked who he wanted to be lynched he replied poyser and then something about ekko. hes only going all out now because i was pushing him for struggling for content and nothing he has said makes any sense

before that he was fairly happy just sarcastically replying gifs or w/e to people shading him

Imposter

Illustrious

just look at the difference in this guys content from early last game to early this game lol
Have you compared to a scum game of his at least? idk I'm struggling because I think I buy him as a Townie here but I'm running out of suspects

I also don't see a huge difference between Flower's posts in this game and Fairy Tail FWIW. She seems to be struggling with scum reads and focusing more on Town, albeit maybe she was a bit more assertive with them early on in Fairy Tail. How does this game differ to her Town game?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Why can't it be both?

Lmao theres not one reason in this post
What about my attitude is scummy? How have my actions been scummy? How has my behaviour been suspect?
Why would I try to convince you ekko is scum when I think hes almost certainly town?
I still have no idea why you read me scum as I've already pointed out how your lethal points make no sense, so how is that not trying to change the read? :whathekong

I have made points about flower, which you have agreed with, yet dont seem to want to talk about her much
I've given plenty of reasons. You stonewalling and say they aren't reasons doesn't constitute a rebuttal, my dude. Your full of shit. You helped force and lead another mislynch of another townie (Lethal), you lied about me sussing you saying I only did that AFTER you called me scum, which I proved was false, and now your dismissing the fact your flip is 100% very informative for the game regarding most of the key active players.

You have nothing that comes off being townie to read you as town.

ah idk maybe a search result doesnt link properly

Just do the who replied and iso aurelian that. you have to view older results a few times, but just even look at the first handful of pages of his posts on D1 its night and day lol

im looking to see if he mentioned anything about lynching for info last game... i dont remember him doing that
Your still doing the same tired shit as every other game, you don't have me pinned or my meta figured out kek.
what do you mean theres no self preservation lol? he only started doing anything because he was being sussed...
You sussed me after I was already calling you scum and was hopeful to get you, Ekko, Alco, or Tweet lynched day 1 and today.
Why lie so much?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Also I never struggled or dismissed anything about Flower's slot so why do you keep making this shit up. We even agreed regarding her role but for some reason you concluded I don't want to discuss her???

Makes zero sense.
Both you and Craig are being incredibly dense right now.

Magic

Resplendent

he started doing this on day 1 when he started sussing you for things from last game.

look at this objectively poyser as i understand it's harder when it's directed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back