• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
no ill tell u whats scummy

coming in to the thread having read nothing and refuse to vote the top wagon cuz u town read them (agn, having not read) and want to spend the rest of the time looking for other wagons to vote for
additional time is fine if its to simply catch up and then make a decision, nat is not doing that tho

Where did I say I town read T-Pein? He was always at best scum side of null this game to me.

Magic

Resplendent
From what I have seen miller roles are usually at least on par with average town roles if not stronger. It seems we have different experience on this?

yall be using too many roles.

but yes, it does mean we have difference experiences in regards to this.

Magic

Resplendent
also i just caught up to where poyser starting fighting with aurelian.

that 100% was not a serious push to actually get my wagon going as he said. he asked like 3 people, didn't ask anyone to vote, and is now fighting with aurelian over some dumb shit.

Natalija

Divine Departure
that said cp thinks he might have been poisoned or something.

if there's any other scum action you can think of that would make ekko likely scum for visiting cp im not opposed to hearing it.
Thinks? He’d know if he was, no?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
melkor ive exercised extreme restraint, but either the hosts are god awful or the players are god awful from wherever it is that play like this. if there's so many roles that the miller commonly has additional roles then the hosts suck. if players first thought is to rolecop a miller on night 1 opposed to everyone else then the players suck. in fact both can be true due to point 2.

I was literally miller and the doctor on the gramma game.
Millers always get a strong role and the miller is to not make it op...
Miller that outs themselves to town confirm themselves meta is cringe tho.
Hosts should stop allowing that otherwise why miller them.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
also i just caught up to where poyser starting fighting with aurelian.

that 100% was not a serious push to actually get my wagon going as he said. he asked like 3 people, didn't ask anyone to vote, and is now fighting with aurelian over some dumb shit.

So what are your current reads on Poyser and Aurelian?

Not everyone will tag people to vote someone just because he scum reads them though.

Magic

Resplendent
Thinks? He’d know if he was, no?
yes thinks. i dont put much stock into that either, but he just asked for aurelain to heal him just in case.

I was literally miller and the doctor on the gramma game.
Millers always get a strong role and the miller is to not make it op...
Miller that outs themselves to town confirm themselves meta is cringe tho.
Hosts should stop allowing that otherwise why miller them.
the miller that gets auto-confirmed for claiming miller is op as is. odo put in the variation in GOT to punish people for auto-town reading the miller. he wouldn't use the exact same variation in this game.

Magic

Resplendent
So what are your current reads on Poyser and Aurelian?

Not everyone will tag people to vote someone just because he scum reads them though.

i think poyser is scum largely because he's taking many actions that can be objectively considered bad play and making it out to be scummy play, his literal non-attempts at pushing people in this game from flower and others last phase(he sheeped onto lethal, then onto pein, then back onto lethal) and just overall lack of solving for multiple players which he keeps accusing me of. i also think he has teammate equity with tpein seeing as he has seemingly made attempts to see where else people would go this phase(in terms of myself, aurelian, and flower). so if tpein flips scum i see the correlation there.

also not everyone will do that, but poyser would do that and in regards to me he would know he has to do that. you can ask the other players familiar with me or you can see it in the posts in this thread but im not exactly easy to lynch and so if you are trying to lynch me you have to go quite hard. from what i just read he went half-ass with it while continuing to shade me.

Natalija

Divine Departure
no ill tell u whats scummy

coming in to the thread having read nothing and refuse to vote the top wagon cuz u town read them (agn, having not read) and want to spend the rest of the time looking for other wagons to vote for
additional time is fine if its to simply catch up and then make a decision, nat is not doing that tho
Literally what the fuck? I just came into the thread, how can I catch up and make a decision so fast when all you have been doing is “usefully” snarking at anyone who doesn’t want to hammer?

Get out. Better use your time telling me your updated reads now, instead of being edgelord.

You’re joking about the voyeur right @T-Pein™? Cause that trauma alone deserves a hammer.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
i think poyser is scum largely because he's taking many actions that can be objectively considered bad play and making it out to be scummy play, his literal non-attempts at pushing people in this game from flower and others last phase(he sheeped onto lethal, then onto pein, then back onto lethal) and just overall lack of solving for multiple players which he keeps accusing me of. i also think he has teammate equity with tpein seeing as he has seemingly made attempts to see where else people would go this phase(in terms of myself, aurelian, and flower). so if tpein flips scum i see the correlation there.

also not everyone will do that, but poyser would do that and in regards to me he would know he has to do that. you can ask the other players familiar with me or you can see it in the posts in this thread but im not exactly easy to lynch and so if you are trying to lynch me you have to go quite hard. from what i just read he went half-ass with it while continuing to shade me.

So you think Poyser as scum would not go hard to lynch you?

What about Aurelian? I was leaning town on him (his agressive town meta) but his claim really pissed me off.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, sorry then.
anyway im fine with u catching up ofc
my issue came from nat unwilling to use the time to even consider t-pein
i get town reads and all, but if ur not caught up then i assume u would be less confident on ur read and more open to take time to consider other players' opinions as well

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
This uncessary claiming will propably lead to town losing.

2nd game here?
This is the meta in this site and their previous.
You saw how they did lethal.
They do that over and over.
Claiming literally does nothing.
If you claim watcher they say you are scum watcher.
If you claim Bodyguard they say you are scum Bodyguard.
If you claim cop they say you are trying to out the real cop.
If you claim doctor and they believe it then they will just move on to the next person.
Rinse and repeat.

Natalija

Divine Departure

I’m mostly worried about your Poyser read here, or rather the difference from mine.

To me he seemed very reactive and natural, unlike last time when he was scum and forcing out silly reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back