• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
The only thing I kind of understand is talking about your mod interactions but I also think that can easily be faked. I'd consider that a valid strategy as either alignment so long as you don't quote the interactions.
It isn't kosher. Like as a strat or for town to do as it's massively in towns favour. It's out of game content.

@ekko also quoted his role PM I believe when mentioning he can be blocked.

Ultra

THE BEAR
flower think she played great and town were retarded and lucked into the win :biden not to kick whilst down but thats deluded lol. you and magic did a lot of covering for her in game

We kept encouraging her positively too, she chose to thread camp.

By the way you played a really solid game. One of my favorite parts of playing was getting a town read out of you for playing like shit - you had responded exactly how I anticipated and I was having a giggle D1 when I got myself a hall pass for not bussing or interacting with T-Pein at all due to my ego.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Depends on the landscape

A lot of potential mislynches had super good claims this game
the janitor being wasted on serial hurt alot. thats just unfortunate

i thought ur role is a redirector or rolestopper or something to mess with fang

im guessing gravedigger works. u took tpein's busdriver?

Magic

Resplendent
Depends on the landscape

A lot of potential mislynches had super good claims this game
Yup. To remove certain power roles thst would otherwise be just seen as town We had to remove the ahead of time.

The jailkeeper Miller is too much in the sense thst Miller is generally accepted as town and giving it a power role that puts doubt on the mafia power role is just a bit much. As in if it wasn't cp claiming jailkeeper and instead a different player it likely doesn't go as bad as it isn't auto accepted the jailkeeper is town protection and not the mafia roleblock.

Poyser

By the way you played a really solid game. One of my favorite parts of playing was getting a town read out of you for playing like shit - you had responded exactly how I anticipated and I was having a giggle D1 when I got myself a hall pass for not bussing or interacting with T-Pein at all due to my ego.
Yeah fair play on completely changing up your play from last game lmao

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You are by far the worst teammate I've played with in 13 years m8.

Worse than chimp no showing day 1s twice.

Worse than sky fundamentally doing nothing positive.

Worse than tkok no showing in general and claiming busdriver after being told to not claim that one thing.

Because none of that came off as malicious. You play your own game and it's 0/10.

Mad cuz bad.
You were the one "leading"
This is your L.
First scum game you roll and first time town wins.
Not a coincidence

Magic

Resplendent

Which again the gall to call us cowards was out of touch. I didn't prep hime well on her counter claim approach, but with flower we literally advised her to do nothing scummy and helped write her posts and give her content while pleading with her to just post.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
It isn't kosher. Like as a strat or for town to do as it's massively in towns favour. It's out of game content.

@ekko also quoted his role PM I believe when mentioning he can be blocked.
huh no i didnt. i paraphrased lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
Which again the gall to call us cowards was out of touch. I didn't prep hime well on her counter claim approach, but with flower we literally advised her to do nothing scummy and helped write her posts and give her content while pleading with her to just post.

My god yes. Half the chat is

"Guys should I post this? Does this look good"

"Flower you are about 1/3 of your volume below your usual stop camping in scum chat"

:heston

Ultra

THE BEAR
Alco was difficult to deal with, because we couldn't use him as a mislynch without him blasting us into the sun after learning he was daykiller, but in hindsight probably should have went for it anyway

I was actually playing into the SK angle and trying to get Flower to "out" me before she fell, she ignored it and went for the direct approach of fingering Alco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back