• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 Vote Count 1

Magic

Resplendent
Anyway.

Vote Gad.

I think I want a claim today.

Vote Nibel

That's not why people were calling them out. They haven't read anything even. Also, this came off as defensive for no reason.

It was Gramm who kinda pushed there first iirc

Vote Lynch Nipples

I'm happy pushing there

Unvote.

Iffy defense regardless.

[VOTE LYNCH Gadministraitor]

Killing Melkor and letting Relo claim like that? Wow scum team must be trash.

Okay

Vote Lynch Cubey

Vote Lynch Dofla.

The more I think about it the more I'm still at a loss with Reloaded's claim sequence. I honestly think the best explanation is that for one reason or another he didn't have access to a fake.

Reloaded has been around the block enough where if he was gonna hit a "panic" button he'd use something available. He then claimed Indi after nobody took his bait, suggesting an aversion to counterclaim.

Wonder if Magic didn't provide any fake claims, or maybe provided him on demand but the mofo wasn't here so Reloaded had to make do with the lint in his pockets.

I still think regardless that the survivor claim switchback is the sorta play that's a good indicator his team is mostly absent or asleep at the wheel, nobody who knows what they are doing rubber stamps that.

Don't really have any compelling reason on paper to move from CP (I even nodded at their equity way before their claim) but given the above might just shoot into the Dofla's and Aces of the world today

Vote lynch Dalton

Vote Lynch Hime.

I don't like this rn.

Vote: Dalton

Hm

[Vote lynch Nibel]

I'll throw my weight behind it to get a claim

could crank up the pressure and see

vote lynch nibel

vote lynch nibel

Fits Aizawa

unvote

Vote Lynch Gad.

Vote lynch Tempest

Tempest(1)-Ultra
Gad(2)-Cubey, Flower
Rugrat(1)-RDK
Nibel(2)-Gram, Emil

With 18 Alive, It takes 10 votes to achieve majority.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
FYI I’ve not read anything since my rep in five minutes ago
Tldr Reloaded fucked up so hard that people think his team is mostly inactive slots (like yours) and now it's the main focus. Maybe you should claim, maybe not.

Rugrat

Caldust
Tldr Reloaded fucked up so hard that people think his team is mostly inactive slots (like yours) and now it's the main focus. Maybe you should claim, maybe not.
I’ve no reason to claim if there’s several other inactives tbh

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Hello and good evening, I saw Relo flipped scum, that's about all I know.

I've been awake for 2 whole days, so I probably won't be very useful the first few hours.

If anyone has any pointers for me to look into, I'm happy to do so.

I saw Relo town reading Flower, that could be scum town reading town.
Drink coffee!

Just read this day phase for now pls.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

Start of phase

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
P94, I can't bring myself to read the last few pages lmao. You will have to live with it, and if there are any posts in that stretch that is worth reading, hit me up.

Anyway.

Vote Gad.

I think I want a claim today.
Vote Lynch GAD
Let's get his Swedish ass
Vote Nibel
As someone who possess no knowledge or context, what is the case on Mr. Nibel?
If you do, reveal it then wtf?

This girl tryna lie her way in lol
That's not how this works, if she reveals first you can just make up whatever story to fit the narrative.
Guess he's not the Serial, then.
And you came to that conclusion, how?
Right now I’ve got

Flower - hard town
Gram - solid town
Fang - null

Now I want everyone to give a read on me including me. Before anyone tries to poke holes in what I’m trying to do, I wanna gauge mafia’s skill level and have everyone commit to some kind of read on me so that later discrepancies can be noted if things go sideways for them.

Gogogogogogogo.
This is a whack ass post lmao, you only have 2 Town reads and a null?

Why do you think Flower/ Gram is town, and what is the major point of contention in regards to giving Fang a scum or town lean?
yea nvm i think doflas town
I am not sure if this is just personal bias talking, or if this is some weird ploy to fake cred your teammate.

The more I think about it the more I'm still at a loss with Reloaded's claim sequence. I honestly think the best explanation is that for one reason or another he didn't have access to a fake.

Reloaded has been around the block enough where if he was gonna hit a "panic" button he'd use something available. He then claimed Indi after nobody took his bait, suggesting an aversion to counterclaim.

Wonder if Magic didn't provide any fake claims, or maybe provided him on demand but the mofo wasn't here so Reloaded had to make do with the lint in his pockets.

I still think regardless that the survivor claim switchback is the sorta play that's a good indicator his team is mostly absent or asleep at the wheel, nobody who knows what they are doing rubber stamps that.

Don't really have any compelling reason on paper to move from CP (I even nodded at their equity way before their claim) but given the above might just shoot into the Dofla's and Aces of the world today

Vote lynch Dalton
Pretty sure Ultra is hard lock town after this post. Exquisite.

That being said, from this entire post, I could not discern how the Dalton vote came into fruition. Mind elaborating?
still think ultra and reloaded r aligned tho
You would have to elaborate on that thesis my good Hime.

What are the evidence in favor of this world that you're trying to sell?

I could pretty much with a single post dispell Ultra's involvement with Reloaded's faction.
Vote: Dalton
Is this sheeping Ultra, if not, why are you voting Dalton?
I’ve already won, the reveal is just a…
Is this some back hand way of claiiming indie?
flower's i have mech stuff seems town even though it's dumb
Tell me why it is dumb, and what this comment contributes towards the greater understanding of the game?
ur avy looks like mine

i still like her and i think her paranoia has been fairly town
Hime? Paranoid?
She seems to have reverse paranoia from what I've seen, clearing dubious individuals on a whim.
Not really interested in going Dofla or Nibel today honestly

Let's squeeze claims outta Dalton/Lawls/Phenom
I believe I am subbed for Phenom, and I can say that I am Town.

Though you'd have to take my word for it.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Still not liking Dofla, but that's lowkey the first Townie post he made this game.
I mean scum can make an occasional town post, but if we're looking at tendencies and them leaning towards being maligned with Town; then we should assume the worst.

Do you have anything that could possibly link Dofla with Relo?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I mean scum can make an occasional town post, but if we're looking at tendencies and them leaning towards being maligned with Town; then we should assume the worst.

Do you have anything that could possibly link Dofla with Relo?
Yeah. Just wanted to mention that lol.

It's more so that I have no reason why they can NOT be teamed and scum read Dofla individually. But still think Gad looks far worse than him and not sure if those two are aligned.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Yeah. Just wanted to mention that lol.

It's more so that I have no reason why they can NOT be teamed and scum read Dofla individually. But still think Gad looks far worse than him and not sure if those two are aligned.
Why, from your POV does GAD look worse than Dofla, and what are the main points against a Dofla/ GAD team?

Please excuse my inquisitive approach, I'm just trying to gather as much I can from nothing here

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Man bussed his entire team in Sky's game and shaded Yoho for no reason in WoW. So yeah, can see that. He also isn't even pushing Dofla. Instead just pushed Nibel and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back