• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
nibel jailkept mango last night
mango tracked cubey last night
mango got the result saying cubey went nowhere
cubey confirmed this

thinking nibel was likely blocked rather than one being scum

but mango being scum would be yet another town investigative role
mango being town*

Poyser

To problem is that you also think the tracker is scum, so it's not exactly reliable testimony.

Can I take it that your lynch preference today is Mango then RDK? Any interest in lynching Gad (I'm aware that he's in your PoE).
I don’t want to lynch RDK, I just want his claim to clear some of this stuff up after what he hinted. I’d actually find it extremely unlikely RDK is scum now I’ve thought about the kills a little bit more if I’m honest

I think mango probably is a tracker and I think his usage is probably genuine, whether he’d use it on a teammate or not is open for debate but would be a bit weird of him to post that mammoth wall in which he has cubey as scum and then later post a result of him going nowhere if they’re teammates lmao

I’d be absolutely fine with a gad lynch, I think he showed a pretty clear agenda when pushing mango last night and it completely obliterated my town read of him.

That said I’d have mango as more likely to be scum and they’re probably not aligned so that is a dilemma

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t want to lynch RDK, I just want his claim to clear some of this stuff up after what he hinted. I’d actually find it extremely unlikely RDK is scum now I’ve thought about the kills a little bit more if I’m honest

I think mango probably is a tracker and I think his usage is probably genuine, whether he’d use it on a teammate or not is open for debate but would be a bit weird of him to post that mammoth wall in which he has cubey as scum and then later post a result of him going nowhere if they’re teammates lmao

I’d be absolutely fine with a gad lynch, I think he showed a pretty clear agenda when pushing mango last night and it completely obliterated my town read of him.

That said I’d have mango as more likely to be scum and they’re probably not aligned so that is a dilemma
idk if anyone thinks rdk is mafia scum
ppl think he might be sk/indie scum

Ratchet

I think I'm good with a PoE of Gad/RDK/Rugrat. Fully expect to come back to Mango being lynched, in which case I hope I'm wrong. Would prefer Gad before RDK today.

Vote: Gad

Poyser

I think I'm good with a PoE of Gad/RDK/Rugrat. Fully expect to come back to Mango being lynched, in which case I hope I'm wrong. Would prefer Gad before RDK today.

Vote: Gad
Why would RDK or Rugrat or basically anybody with common sense sign off on killing flower over an ultra/gram/you with the watcher dead and their ability to block the jailer. It’s just got Watson all over it and if she was calling the shots I really can’t see anybody with a spine being her partner

Poyser

I do have to say that tracking cubey makes basically no sense as scum and a lot of sense as town
I guess, but if he’s gonna claim tracker as scum then he needs towny usage to claim as well. Suppose it depends if it’s just a tracker or a Roletracker. The latter would obviously merit more consideration than just a tracker but depends what they already knew too

Poyser

I mostly just want him to claim what he has on Rugrat as there’s already a shit tonne of info roles claimed and flipped lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
I guess, but if he’s gonna claim tracker as scum then he needs towny usage to claim as well. Suppose it depends if it’s just a tracker or a Roletracker. The latter would obviously merit more consideration than just a tracker but depends what they already knew too

You’d imagine roletracker given lack of rolecop so far

Interestingly there’s ostensibly 2 scum vacancies available, but we hafebt had godfather, rolecop or protection role flip, so unless someone has 2 of those functions, our basic assumptions are probably out the window

I don’t think there’s room in that world for a base tracker

Grammaton

Consigliere
Alright well let’s get his claim (I’m not opposed to mass claim either tbh, it will be effective given scum didn’t get their janitor off either)

Poyser

You’d imagine roletracker given lack of rolecop so far

Interestingly there’s ostensibly 2 scum vacancies available, but we hafebt had godfather, rolecop or protection role flip, so unless someone has 2 of those functions, our basic assumptions are probably out the window

I don’t think there’s room in that world for a base tracker
They may not have a godfather for a 1x cop tbf. Would cp be immune to a hider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back