• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Yeah Fang's kill last night was a strongman so either he shot hime, was redirected (is it possible to redirect a strongman?) or didn't shoot. Protection or him being jailed or whatever shouldn't matter. I wouldnt let a strongman be bus driven, but I guess that might get handled differently

Rugrat

Caldust
Smart play here is probably lynch Rugrat and let me shoot into mafia poe. Mostly because I can’t really shoot the SK suspect as the chance for a false positive is too high. Not that it matters really, but I’d basically just be suiciding for nothing

That said something about the rug thing doesn’t feel right, but as ratchet has pointed out I’ve been wrong on absolutely everything so maybe that’s a good sign!
To clarify the case on me is 100% spec related? Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just so I know whether to show up and play - if the spec case multiple players have is bulletproof.

Rugrat

Caldust
Town have no vig in a role madness game, I was given the vig as a fake and then I shit the number 1 SK suspect promoting myself to number 1 suspect. Uh fair enough

Poyser

To clarify the case on me is 100% spec related? Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just so I know whether to show up and play - if the spec case multiple players have is bulletproof.
Its pretty much 100% spec from my side. Hime could kill, fang could kill, I can kill and you are claiming vig on top of that. You'd think one of them is not town

I wouldn't say it's bulletproof. I also didn't think the hider, watcher, tracker, and fang having a cop shot could all be possible as town either but it seems that is the case

That said I don't really have a better explanation for who could be SK either, as I was like 99.99% sure it was Fang so

Poyser

Town have no vig in a role madness game, I was given the vig as a fake and then I shit the number 1 SK suspect promoting myself to number 1 suspect. Uh fair enough
Yeah like I said it doesnt feel right to me, but im in no position to be directing a lynch

Poyser

Conspiracy thought I had was that all these invests and kills actually are town, and scum have the jailer on top of their RB as a counter measure

Poyser

Take away the jailer claim and there is really nothing redeemable about nibels play or even usage lol

Poyser

Uploading an img is too much effort anyways but:

Joygirl17/08/2023 19:32​

why cant i block the self busdriver, the fuck

Poyser

MK_Ultra17/08/2023 19:33​

busdriver > block just makes more sense fmpov but a town self bus driver kinda silly

tho u seem to agree with me that bus driving yourself out of a block makes sense kek

Poyser

This has to be one of the worst things I've read lol.
Nah, its just dreadful mate. Your whole premise is that I dont think I can win so I'll not bother trying. Its piss poor.

I wont hold it against you tho, just a swing and a miss

Poyser

Dont think you're gonna get me lynched anyway and I should be dead by tomorrow so not really much point going back and forth about it

Poyser

I cant get my head around gad gaining a fruit vendor role and then just not using it lmao

But then again that would be a far more bizarre choice if hes scum than it is if hes town. Unless hes just faking the role, but that seems really unlikely.

Its probably just dofla tbh

Rugrat

Caldust
Yeah like I said it doesnt feel right to me, but im in no position to be directing a lynch
So this must mean that

1. I shot into PoE while town were thrashing scum when as the SK, my interest would keeping mafia alive to work in concert with them.

2. I went rogue on town; not to take out one of town’s leaders like Ultra or Ratchet who can/do have major impact but Fang who was accused of losing town the last game.

3. I decided to shoot someone who would promote me to number 1 suspect as SK. The main person I sussed was Mangos, who is now confirmed and has an info role which presumably could catch me. I’d also expressed suspicion on him earlier AND voted him so would be an incredibly sensible kill as SK

4. Town have no vig in a role madness game. there’s a ton of info roles, but somehow a limited shot vig is too much. Vigs shouldn’t shoot N1 and rarely last to N5, so it’s not as though I’d get a ton of shots off. At any rate, vigs are rarely problematic for scum. I said as scum I’d often just let them have at it, and for instance Titania pissing shots into town as the vig in Movie Mafia nearly won you the game as scum.

5. The SK presumably has no other perk. I volunteered I’ve gained a PGO shot, which I think we can work on is accurate. I’d lean more towards the SK having a claimable role and then the factional kill being a perk.

all this notwithstanding is on the premise that the SK is easily findable in a role madness with the arguable GOAT player hosting.

Poyser

So this must mean that

1. I shot into PoE while town were thrashing scum when as the SK, my interest would keeping mafia alive to work in concert with them.

2. I went rogue on town; not to take out one of town’s leaders like Ultra or Ratchet who can/do have major impact but Fang who was accused of losing town the last game.

3. I decided to shoot someone who would promote me to number 1 suspect as SK. The main person I sussed was Mangos, who is now confirmed and has an info role which presumably could catch me. I’d also expressed suspicion on him earlier AND voted him so would be an incredibly sensible kill as SK

4. Town have no vig in a role madness game. there’s a ton of info roles, but somehow a limited shot vig is too much. Vigs shouldn’t shoot N1 and rarely last to N5, so it’s not as though I’d get a ton of shots off. At any rate, vigs are rarely problematic for scum. I said as scum I’d often just let them have at it, and for instance Titania pissing shots into town as the vig in Movie Mafia nearly won you the game as scum.

5. The SK presumably has no other perk. I volunteered I’ve gained a PGO shot, which I think we can work on is accurate. I’d lean more towards the SK having a claimable role and then the factional kill being a perk.

all this notwithstanding is on the premise that the SK is easily findable in a role madness with the arguable GOAT player hosting.
Why are you telling me to use my role on you if you've got a PGO lmao

Think you just fucked it bro

Rugrat

Caldust
Yeah sorry rug I dont see how you don't get lynched here
Tbh I’ve just been cruising as I repped in when town had a massive head start and I’ve been a bit shit with the Haza and CP stuff. It saves me a read back tbh lol which I’d have to do if the game was close at the end.

Good luck anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back