• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Ill shoot dofla tonight

I dont feel good about bachi still, but realistically claiming hated as scum is a death warrant as its physically impossible for him to win with that claim so ill let it go

gad doesnt feel right, even tho i cant realistically explain why

i just saw that gram was JKed N1, so keep in mind there's a chance he could be SK

Not really sure how PoE could go any further than that. Outside shot of Mango being mafia still, but means he is both a protective role (or bus drive) and a tracker so seems really unlikely. I want to say nibel could be scum but again i dont know why mafia would have a strongman if town dont have any protection

there you go @Ratchet there's my legacy. its pretty much "follow the poe" so you can see why I didnt feel it necessary to do 59 ISOs
I mean I would hope for a bit more tbh - Bachi you don't feel good about and Gad doesn't feel right, not exactly the strongest of statements is it.

I don't find any part of your defence compelling, happy to get on with the lynch and you can use your role or whatever. From your perspective, if you're town you're just always dying anyway so no chance of you being mislynched.

Your shot should be determined by what Rugrat flips. If he flips SK then no reason to shoot Dofla. You should be shooting Gad there. If he flips Town, then you shoot Dofla.

Poyser

FOR THE FIRST QUESTION, RDK WAS TRYING TO LYNCH DOFFLA OF THE BACK OF THAT RELOADED LYNCH, TALE IN ACCOUNT RELOADED`S PLAY AROUND HIM ALSO, , DOESNT RLY SEEM ALIGNED TO ME,
GAD WAS ALSO PUSHED BY SCUMS, DONT RLY THINK THAT HE IS ALIGNED WITH THEM, HE ASLO VOTED BOTH CP AND RDK WITHOUT RESISTENCE, IF RUGRAT IS TOWN, GAD CAN BE INDI/SCUM THO, BUT I WILL FOCUS ON THIS DAY PHASE, NOT ON IFS.

FOR THE SECOND QUESTION, I DONT SEE THE CONTRADICTION EXACTLY, MY POINT IS THAT I THINK YOU ARE BLUFFLING, AND YOU KNOW HOW YOUR ROLE WORKS, IT IS WRONG TO ASSUME THAT SOMEONE SHOULD KNOW HIS ROLE, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO IS HIGHLY INVESTED IN THE GAME, LIKE YOU? NAH, ITS NOT WRONG.
LIKE I HAVE 3 TIMES LESS POSTS THAN YOU, AND I STILL GOT MY ROLE RIGHT AND REMEMBER IT WITHOUT A PROBLEM.

-FOCUS ON THE NOW, YO!-
I didn't misremember the role though, it just wasnt specified.... i never claimed i forgot

like why do i- you know what nevermind

Ratchet

why would i bother talking about why i think she might have done anything? i cant answer it and i dont need to figure out her alignment because shes dead

i asked for her reads list because i had literally no read on her whatsoever. i cant remember what i found interesting about it

she barely entered my thoughts at all as a read one way or the other, and i was more interested in CP and ekko as directions for that day, and then she died
"Interesting"

Poyser

I mean I would hope for a bit more tbh - Bachi you don't feel good about and Gad doesn't feel right, not exactly the strongest of statements is it.

I don't find any part of your defence compelling, happy to get on with the lynch and you can use your role or whatever. From your perspective, if you're town you're just always dying anyway so no chance of you being mislynched.

Your shot should be determined by what Rugrat flips. If he flips SK then no reason to shoot Dofla. You should be shooting Gad there. If he flips Town, then you shoot Dofla.
you're ruling dofla out of being mafia?

Poyser

if rugrat is sk then doesnt it point to dofla likely being mafia? since he was jailed and we should probably have 3 kills last night?

Poyser

MAGIC ALSO SPECIFIED THAT THE HIDDEN ABILITIES ARE AVAILABLE TO USE, SO YOUR EXPLANATION DOESNT HOLD HERE POYSER
-AYO, HEROES, LET`S GO!-
no, youre just a fucking idiot. ive already explained that I thought it was a fucking day role for fucks sake

Bachi

Distinguished
tho idk why fang would kill hime unless he was redirected so idk lol
A STRONGMAN WONT BE REDIRECTED, IT IS WORTH ASKING MAGIC THIS QUESTION ALSO TBH
I DOUBT THAT FANG IS KILLING HIME HERE ALSO
-LETS THINK ABOUT THIS MY LISTENERS-

Poyser

but yeah, ur explanation of me being scum and just pretending to forget is a good one. may as well run with it

Poyser

A STRONGMAN WONT BE REDIRECTED, IT IS WORTH ASKING MAGIC THIS QUESTION ALSO TBH
I DOUBT THAT FANG IS KILLING HIME HERE ALSO
-LETS THINK ABOUT THIS MY LISTENERS-
i think they usually can be redirected

idk about bus driven. i wouldnt let a strongman be bus diven but idk how magic would handle it

Bachi

Distinguished
but yeah, ur explanation of me being scum and just pretending to forget is a good one. may as well run with it
I WILL COPY RATCHET`S ENTIRE CASE AND SAY THAT ITS MINE, NOW WHAT? MY ASSUMPTIONS ARE BASED ON YOUR PLAY AROUND WATSON, CP AND RDK,
I STILL THINK THAT YOUR ENTRACE IN THREAD WAS TOWNY, INSTANTLY FOLLOWING ULTRA ON CP, BUT THE END RESULTS ARE MORE IMPORTANT AND YOU DID TRIED TO DIVERT FROM CP, I CANT MAKE A BETTER CASE ON YOU, DONT HAVE MORE INFO,
IF YOU ARE TOWN SHOT IN DOFFLA, THIS IS PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA THO.
-HEROES! GO VENTURE FAR BEYOND THE SHORES!-

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
gad doesnt feel right, even tho i cant realistically explain why
It doesn't feel right because he's been stalling all game. Claims he can prove he's town last phase, turns out to be nonsense. Claims he'll get an unlock N3, turns out to be a joke role.

He's the Indy man, and with the lack of an extra kill last night, there's a good chance scum are all gone, so Indy hunting should be the priority.

Poyser

It doesn't feel right because he's been stalling all game. Claims he can prove he's town last phase, turns out to be nonsense. Claims he'll get an unlock N3, turns out to be a joke role.

He's the Indy man, and with the lack of an extra kill last night, there's a good chance scum are all gone, so Indy hunting should be the priority.
Yeah this isn’t compelling at all

Ratchet

you're ruling dofla out of being mafia?
Not completely, though I think it's somewhat unlikely. Purely from mechanics, as he was jailed he would either to have failed a kill, or busdriven/redirected his way out if a jail, when those actions should fail due to a conflict. The latter could happen, depending on how Magic resolves it, but Dofla was also prepared to vote for RDK and didn't really defend him either. My PoE is 4 names - you, him, Gad and Rugrat. He could potentially be either Mafia or SK, but in the event Rugrat is SK, and you're town, Gad would be the next best bet for Mafia by virtue of Mango's failed result. If you die, and Gad dies having flipped Town, Dofla is the next lynch anyway.

Poyser

I’m not buying that scum are all gone. A missing kill has many possible explanations, the most likely being that fang didn’t shoot. Others include you being mafia, mafia trying to kill you, mafia and vig/sk both shooting the same person

He can’t control what role he unlocks on N3 and he’s 99% telling the truth about having that role no matter what his alignment is so not really a point against him nor could it be

Ratchet

if rugrat is sk then doesnt it point to dofla likely being mafia? since he was jailed and we should probably have 3 kills last night?
We can't base our assumptions on Fang having shot. It's not veritable and knowing him, he easily could have held thinking he's going to be jailed. It's not like him saying he would do one thing, and then not doing it, is impossible to reconcile for him.

Poyser

Not completely, though I think it's somewhat unlikely. Purely from mechanics, as he was jailed he would either to have failed a kill, or busdriven/redirected his way out if a jail, when those actions should fail due to a conflict. The latter could happen, depending on how Magic resolves it, but Dofla was also prepared to vote for RDK and didn't really defend him either. My PoE is 4 names - you, him, Gad and Rugrat. He could potentially be either Mafia or SK, but in the event Rugrat is SK, and you're town, Gad would be the next best bet for Mafia by virtue of Mango's failed result. If you die, and Gad dies having flipped Town, Dofla is the next lynch anyway.
If I target gad and he’s town then he wouldn’t die but fair enough

Poyser

We can't base our assumptions on Fang having shot. It's not veritable and knowing him, he easily could have held thinking he's going to be jailed. It's not like him saying he would do one thing, and then not doing it, is impossible to reconcile for him.
Well he’d have just been told that his kill was a strongman, so if he held then it shouldn’t be because he fears being jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back