• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

Caldust
Town protection and misdirection should be off Poyser and if he’s alive just lynch tomorrow.

This Ratchet guy needs to look at an expected value decision tree

Poyser

Town protection and misdirection should be off Poyser and if he’s alive just lynch tomorrow.

This Ratchet guy needs to look at an expected value decision tree

here you go btw

last time i could find a pgo being used and it was 1x

Ratchet

dont care

youre an idiot
I mean, I'm not the one arguing that, in a shrinking PoE, we should be prioritising protection over... stopping kills within that PoE. The cost to scum by focusing on protection is that they keep threats to them in terms of play alive for longer, but they're moving forward with numbers. The cost to scum by blocking them is they either risk the PoE being cleared, or have to abstain kills. Presuming that they're in said PoE, they're just shrinking what room they have to work with, or setting themselves back numbers-wise. It's clearly better for town that they do that, not even a debate.

Rugrat

Caldust

here you go btw

last time i could find a pgo being used and it was 1x
Very much an exception. Never seen it
before

Kudos for receipts thouhh

Grammaton

Consigliere
this is so aids

idrc if you want to shoot me tonight, my work is going to be all consuming until the weekend anyway. The role i made was a drawing oracle. Poyser is familiar with how it works so he can provide instructions

Poyser

Very much an exception. Never seen it
before

Kudos for receipts thouhh
thats literally the last time i could see a PGO used and it backed up what i said. i always make them 1 shot as well. unlimited PGO is an incredibly OP role, though im not saying theyve never been used and i remember doddsy getting about 3 scum kills with a PGO role once

Ratchet

this is so aids

idrc if you want to shoot me tonight, my work is going to be all consuming until the weekend anyway. The role i made was a drawing oracle. Poyser is familiar with how it works so he can provide instructions
It's not that I want you to be shot, that's not the point at all. If you're Town, and the role is legit, you wouldn't be dying anyway. It's also why I suggested you not be jailed. It's not like I'm suggesting that you be Vigged, and I don't really understand how that's what you took away from my position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back