• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

The post I quoted was made in response to me - I didn't just tell you to shut up, I explained why I disagreed with it. It's not just in this either - basically all throughout today you've been generally very unpleasant for no reason other than me being wrong. I spent several hours establishing how I came to the conclusions I came to, and you dismissed it with "this is stupid" and "not reading it". Just find it completely out of line, especially for someone who is supposed to be setting a good example for conduct here. At least if you are scum, there is obvious reason for it.
Not really true, I defended myself just fine and you were condescending and dismissed all of it as bad and not worth listening to so you don’t get any good faith from me

Ultra

THE BEAR
Mango: Gad > Rugrat > Gad
Ultra: Rugrat >
Dofla: Gad
Gad: Dofla
Nibel: Dofla
Rugrat: Gad
Bachi: Rugrat
Poyser: Rugrat > Gad
Ratchet: Rugrat

Gad: 4
Dofla/Rugrat: 2

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

I think Rug is clearly outted Serial and is clearly desperate but oh well, no use listening to ol' Ultra

Ratchet

Not really true, I defended myself just fine and you were condescending and dismissed all of it as bad and not worth listening to so you don’t get any good faith from me
I don't really feel I was that at all - you straight up haven't engaged with the majority of what I presented, and what you did engage with, you were derisive of, you mocked, and changed the point entirely. Example: "I coached watson in thread". That's not what was said there, it was providing her opportunity to generate content that was missing from her game. Like I don't really know how you make this post, but don't see how your general attitude towards me hasn't contributed to this. It's pretty insane to say I was acting in bad faith given I spent like 3 hours making posts that you didn't even read.

Anyway, not really interested in continuing this discussion. Just want it on record that I think you've been pretty poor in your responses to me on a personal level, not for the first time, and that I do take issue with it if you're town.

Grammaton

Consigliere
is there a compelling reason cubey cant be our indy?

I dont think I like the rugrat solve, but im struggling to find a plausible substitute

Poyser

I don't really feel I was that at all - you straight up haven't engaged with the majority of what I presented, and what you did engage with, you were derisive of, you mocked, and changed the point entirely. Example: "I coached watson in thread". That's not what was said there, it was providing her opportunity to generate content that was missing from her game. Like I don't really know how you make this post, but don't see how your general attitude towards me hasn't contributed to this. It's pretty insane to say I was acting in bad faith given I spent like 3 hours making posts that you didn't even read.

Anyway, not really interested in continuing this discussion. Just want it on record that I think you've been pretty poor in your responses to me on a personal level, not for the first time, and that I do take issue with it if you're town.
That’s fine, you’re the most unpleasant person to deal with on this site so I don’t feel too bad about it

Btw when I was helping flower generate content, I was doing that in the scum chat as well rather than softly asking what her reads were in the thread and then not even going back and forth about them!

Ultra

THE BEAR
Most likely he's SK and if he's not we get a clear idea of what the setup is like and probably confirms only one SK left which is hugely informativs

Ultra

THE BEAR
is there a compelling reason cubey cant be our indy?

I dont think I like the rugrat solve, but im struggling to find a plausible substitute

Healer as an Indi role would be pretty unfortunate because Mafia are just basically guaranteed an extra kill unless they use it in them specifically (or they try to stake their claim on it or something).

Poyser

Most likely he's SK and if he's not we get a clear idea of what the setup is like and probably confirms only one SK left which is hugely informativs
On the other hand tho, if it’s a 1 for 1 there’s not really much point prioritising the SK over the mafia anyway as getting either results in one less kill. Could get the game over quicker whether rug is the serial or just the vig by just letting him shoot in the poe tonight (this is assuming gad doesn’t flip scum)

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’m confused about why Nibel isn’t dead either

Setup wise he’s lock town so this isn’t a shade, it just doesn’t make any sense

Poyser

Healer as an Indi role would be pretty unfortunate because Mafia are just basically guaranteed an extra kill unless they use it in them specifically (or they try to stake their claim on it or something).
Well they’d almost certainly be claiming the healer part, so if they’re gonna let someone day then they’d presumably at least have to explain why

Grammaton

Consigliere

Well not so much - if he wants to be able to claim the role, he’s going to have to heal (it’s usually a day role)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back