• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

What do we think happened to the 2nd kill on N1 btw?

As far as I see it

• mafia tried to kill gram and failed
  • SK tried to kill gram and failed
  • SK abstained on purpose
  • SK was an inactive that didn’t submit anything
First two are plausible, second two less likely.

Poyser

I don't think you can attribute any part of my suspicion to laziness, firstly. You can say it's tunnel vision maybe. I also qualified it with

Actually, not bothered. If you're alive tomorrow you should be lynched, not really worth going over why I'm saying what I'm saying.
The lazy part is where you dismiss anything and everything I say based on suspicion which is founded in nonsense

Ratchet

I get people stuck in place. Basically they don't 'move' is how I'm understanding it and this is after I basically spammed Magic all day a couple days ago. Watchu want me to say he's keeping his bitchass mouth shut most times
How difficult can it possibly be to get a working explanation of a role?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, technically, he responded sometime yesterday but I wasn't checking the game much yesterday

Ultra

THE BEAR
What do we think happened to the 2nd kill on N1 btw?

As far as I see it

• mafia tried to kill gram and failed
  • SK tried to kill gram and failed
  • SK abstained on purpose
  • SK was an inactive that didn’t submit anything

Like I said I'm questioning if we even have a full SK.

Why would we assume they've shit the bed this much

Ratchet

The lazy part is where you dismiss anything and everything I say based on suspicion which is founded in nonsense
Except where I haven't been dismissing anything you've been saying, and have in fact engaged with it and even agreed in some part? Like, jeez man. If you're town would it kill you to be genuine and honest in your interlocution?

Poyser

Like I said I'm questioning if we even have a full SK.

Why would we assume they've shit the bed this much
Because we aren’t WG bullshit and always include an SK

Or I should say, a hostile third party that has to win alone

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
There’s really no upside to any of this
How about not having a townie killed?

Y'all are overthinking this. I keep getting jailed, but people have been killed while that has happened.

It's real fucking simple

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ok action resolution just dropped:

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus/busdrive*
Hide/Commute/Untargetable
Roleblock *
Redirect *
Framer/Lawyer
Kill / Poison / Arson
Misc.
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect / Investigation

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first. If a roleblock targets a bus driver who is self-targeting, the role block will take priority.

-

Magic placed Bus Drives at the VERY TOP 😬

Ultra

THE BEAR
Which is the only thing really distinct here and basically means if we assume a Bus Driver is left Jailing does nothing as long as they drive themselves, I believe

Poyser

Except where I haven't been dismissing anything you've been saying, and have in fact engaged with it and even agreed in some part? Like, jeez man. If you're town would it kill you to be genuine and honest in your interlocution?
I mean in defence of myself. All you’ve done is lecture me on how I should defend myself instead of listening to any of it. Now you’ve just invented more absolute horse shit to suspect me with which isn’t even based in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back