• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Haven’t read all of gram’s posts. Liked what I saw. Flower’s entrance was the most genuine tho.
So you have me as a null based off a skim of Gram's posts, which you just admitted you didn't read all of, and saying he was more 'helpful' but Flower is town off tone and I'm a null because of what exactly?

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Game thread to Dofla.

WHAT ARE YOUR READS?

Well other than Cubey I would say you, still don't like your claim at all. Also I called scum trash and you immediately voted me lol

That would lead to Gram too. He's supposed to be the 2nd best player here according to hime, yet he ignored your shady claim and directed attention to me.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Well other than Cubey I would say you, still don't like your claim at all. Also I called scum trash and you immediately voted me lol

That would lead to Gram too. He's supposed to be the 2nd best player here according to hime, yet he ignored your shady claim and directed attention to me.
So, this makes no sense for various reasons.

1) When you claimed Vanilla, I was ready to lynch you.
2) RDK then voted Reloaded, while Gram followed up and pushed for Reloaded very strongly. He also prevented me from lynching you (well, I was gonna unvote anyway, but from an outside pov that's how it looked like).

From a Town you pov Gram and RDK should be lock Town as they have no reason to derail from you onto their team mate.

Your reads are static. This isn't good.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Thank you. Can you link me your claim or just let me know what it was? I know I'm being really lazy but I'm about to fall asleep so want to get some things in order before that happening!
I'm Midnight, Role is called Seductress. It's a very scummy and selfish ability that has almost no Town utility.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
From a Town you pov Gram and RDK should be lock Town as they have no reason to derail from you onto their teammate.
They do if it's clear as day their teammate just fucked up and it's time to bus.

Nobody's town lock for me until they at least question your claim, which until now only RDK and hime have bothered to do.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
They do if it's clear as day their teammate just fucked up and it's time to bus.

Nobody's town lock for me until they at least question your claim, which until now only RDK and hime have bothered to do.
That was before he even claimed and before he fucked up. Looks like you don't really have any interest in solving, then.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Kek. All this shit for a Vanilla claim. Good to lynch.

Hold your horses

Vote Lynch: Reloaded

Anyway unvote. Still think it’s perfectly feasible for dofla to be scum but vote reloaded is far better now the pieces are on the board
This was the sequence, Dofla.

All of which led to saving you.

Using my claim as a reason to create doubts isn't a good look. You probably really are just scum, too.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
This was the sequence, Dofla.

All of which led to saving you.

Using my claim as a reason to create doubts isn't a good look. You probably really are just scum, too.
Hmm fair enough, makes Gram look better at least. Has nothing to do with you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back