Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
that is game. Town wins. I'll do town write up after I get sleep.

Gad was the sk. With no threars remaining the Heroes hace achieved their win condition. Congratulations.

If anyone thinks the game should be switched to unranked let me know. Scum got got from mostly scumhunting but town was stronger than usual because

1) town has been ass for a year
2) full jailkeeper because no one has successfully protected anyone in almost a year

That said I leaned too hard in that direction and town had a lot of power. Hime's role was useless btw. Sticky balls was meant to be another useless role

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

Gad was the sk. With no threars remaining the Heroes hace achieved their win condition. Congratulations.

If anyone thinks the game should be switched to unranked let me know. Scum got got from mostly scumhunting but town was stronger than usual because

2) full jailkeeper because no one has successfully protected anyone in almost a year

That said I leaned too hard in that direction and town had a lot of power. Hime's role was useless btw. Sticky balls was meant to be another useless role

LMAO

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors

LETS FUCKING GOOOOO!!

Magic

Resplendent
Nibel fucking up his claim fucked gad.

I'm more in agreement with ultra not sussing gad than I am those that did (except recent phases with poe)

Full.jailkeeper was a mistake due to ratchet's role but that was good usage

Also poyser/ratchet/ultra all said they weren't playing and so I did somewhat balance for weaker players before they all dipped and no time tier all played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back