Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Finally get a kill role and all nipples does is shove his dick down my throat every fucking chance he gets

I shot Gramm N1 too

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I apologise for my part in us not having a perfect lynch record. I do think the Rugrat lynch was fine on its own merits because his kill being confirmed allowed us to trust the jails, but man

Was just short of perfect Day 3 and analysed myself out of it. I don't regret it really because building the case was fun, but damn it was too good to be wrong!

Poyser

Mafia should have been clearing out the strong players N2 imo. Big misplay that. They were getting raped

Magic

Resplendent
Role spec is bad. Town did well before role specing. You all did shit via role spec. Most of you did great via scum hunting. Good job on the latter.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I'm more in agreement with ultra not sussing gad than I am those that did (except recent phases with poe)
I established Day 3 I think that he was invested in his own survival, I think in hindsight that was a perfectly good read. He was occupied with him living more than he was anything else.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Nibel fucking up his claim fucked gad.

I'm more in agreement with ultra not sussing gad than I am those that did (except recent phases with poe)

Full.jailkeeper was a mistake due to ratchet's role but that was good usage

Also poyser/ratchet/ultra all said they weren't playing and so I did somewhat balance for weaker players before they all dipped and no time tier all played
Bruh, you're really coming in here to throw shade on me for finding the SK?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah a breakdown of what happened with night phases later would be interesting

Why did Gram get modkilled?
he posted his night action in the thread and poyser deleted it so they could potentially confirm each other as town

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Still undefeated

android17-super-dodging.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back