Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, if there's one thing we should take away from this game, it's that beer and gin are not alcoholic and you should chug the shit outta them @hime

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Still undefeated

android17-super-dodging.gif
I'm your fan now.

Thanks for the late carry.

Poyser

I apologise for my part in us not having a perfect lynch record. I do think the Rugrat lynch was fine on its own merits because his kill being confirmed allowed us to trust the jails, but man

Was just short of perfect Day 3 and analysed myself out of it. I don't regret it really because building the case was fun, but damn it was too good to be wrong!
I thought Gad was the best lynch that day tbf, as Rugrat didn’t make much sense to me on play. Thought we’d do it too when he got to 4 votes lol but I was never gonna have the sway to stop you and ultra getting your way

But then the day before the roles were completely reversed so it is what it is

That’s why it’s a team game init

Magic

Resplendent
Bruh, you're really coming in here to throw shade on me for finding the SK?
I didn't throw shade at anyone. Some of the conclusions were ???

Nibel fucking up his result is that fucked gad. He would have looked clear from that as there was 3 deaths that night phase.

Poyser

Yeah a breakdown of what happened with night phases later would be interesting

Why did Gram get modkilled?
He posted his actions in the thread and I deleted them lol. Assuming magic figured modkilling him would be better because I was a likely mislynch option

We were also unsure whether you/ratchet could see deleted posts or not

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him

Nibel fucking up his result is that fucked gad. He would have looked clear from that as there was 3 deaths that night phase.
I hate this so much lmfao

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors

Nah, obviously I just operated on a different plane of existene.

:tentacles

Even if y'all thought I was batshit crazy, turned out I was right.

Magic

Resplendent
But ya I'd appreciate some unbiased feedback from folks that don't just care about the ladder if they think this should be switched to unranked.

Apologies for the shit hosting and oversight on some roles. You can whine at me if you'd like, I'm aware of it.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, if there's one thing we should take away from this game, it's that beer and gin are not alcoholic and you should chug the shit outta them @hime
lmaoo
speaking of alcohol, ive only ever drank 3 times before
my roommate bought me a bottle of pink whitney last night to try so ig that will be the next thing i drink

Poyser

Same with gad who killed Watson which was ???????
Yeah bizarre choice really lmao

The kill choices were why I was so intent on RDK not being scum. It’s funny because when fang claimed cop I immediately didn’t buy it, then when RDK claimed cop I did. Pretty much cos I didn’t think he’d allow such shit kills :heston

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I thought Gad was the best lynch that day tbf, as Rugrat didn’t make much sense to me on play. Thought we’d do it too when he got to 4 votes lol but I was never gonna have the sway to stop you and ultra getting your way

But then the day before the roles were completely reversed so it is what it is

That’s why it’s a team game init
Yeah, it happens. Procedure wise I think the merits of Rugrat's lynch make sense given the position town was in, but it is a bit annoying to basically have the answer and the solve and then move off of it at the last moment. Like Day 3.. argh

FTR, I hope there is no hard feelings between us. I really was quite confident in my case, intent wasn't to be condescending, just thought I had a bead and when I checked my working, it tracked out. Just sucks that it was wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back