To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Ral I think we have an invasion of bots looking at the thread, I report for prevention
Bot traffic is still good traffic :maybe

Though, this thread seems to always get the most guests out of all of the other threads in this section. Could actually be organic, but we have bot prevention out the wazoo since the last swarm attacked.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Where the fuck did you get that? How did you come to the conclusion that Coronzon is at the peak of her powers when she uses her avatar? Do you think I invented the concept that the human body stabilizes the soul?

A twisted woman's smile appeared on the surface of the hair that twisted into the shape of a spear or spike.

"If I was just any old demon, that weakening tactic probably would have worked. Much like it did for Magic God Othinus when she was critically damaged by human hands."

There was a voice.

A wicked voice came from the base of the golden hair beyond the veil of light.

She reminded them of her position and what the title of Great Demon meant.

She seemed to be forcibly distancing herself from something that could never be broken down once it was accepted into the heart.

"But I am Great Demon Coronzon, the only demon to have gained my own body of flesh and blood. Not even Satan and Beelzebub could manage that. The tree is not just to ascend. Descending it every once in a while can be fun. For better or for worse, this cage of flesh stabilizes my soul and makes me sturdy enough to remain unshaken when I command an energy very similar to Telesma."

Telesma could be used to perform a safe summoning by cutting away a small amount within a temple. It could also be removed and imbued into a sword or even directly sent into the human body. It would have been difficult for a human to do the same thing. They would only be confused if they were told to collapse their physical form and enter a sword.

That was what this was.

One could cast off their cage of flesh and ascend the Sephiroth to reach the knowledge there, but that made them more susceptible to external forces. On the other hand, descending the tree placed many different physical restrictions on them, but it gave them a sturdier self. Normal magicians would hate an "unchanging self" as much as a stubborn mind or stiff joints, but it was all in how it was used.

Coronzon had endured.

> Even ift hey overturned the toy box, could they really find something with equal power to her thatw ould form a pair with her?
[...]
“No.” Index shook her head.
“That isn’t what I mean, Touma. Even if you still had yourr ight hand’s power, that is still something inside the toy box of the world. That does not match Coronzon who is viewing it all from a step removed.”

And a few more quotes about the magical gods being bound to the Surface of the Four Worlds.
Oh yeah, aren't there also a bunch of instances of Coronzon utilizing magic such as the pure elements from higher up on the Sephiroth which are directly compared to Imagine Breaker blowing away supernatural phenomenon iirc?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Not to mention that Coronzon was never trying to kill the MGs, she was purely focused on her objective of completing the Ceremony of Mo Athair.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Oh yeah, aren't there also a bunch of instances of Coronzon utilizing magic such as the pure elements from higher up on the Sephiroth which are directly compared to Imagine Breaker blowing away supernatural phenomenon iirc?
Gabriel is supposed to be able to do that, too.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Tbh I think it's better to just ignore them and start working on the thread, whether they from vsb or bots, I don't think having a page of people talking about people looking at the thread is prudent. Give em something else to munch on. I'll be uploading a few images of the yen press novels later today.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
ToAru is shit. I read it when I have a hard time falling asleep and I snooze right away.

Are there any guests in the audience who would like to contest my statement?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Almost 300. That’s a lot of bots

AiSp.gif

EDIT: And now well over 300.

Back