• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Aleister fights full power true Gremlin and destroys their dimension (Othinus cannot do this even if she were aware of its existence)

Coronzon is practically unbeatable to said Aleister

Coronzon is only "slightly" above Othinus

🤔

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Aleister fights full power true Gremlin and destroys their dimension (Othinus cannot do this even if she were aware of its existence)
No, it’s just that she didn’t find it. Crowley himself said it took him some time being able to find it himself. I’ve no doubt she can destroy it too if Crowley can.

And he doesn’t fight them in any meaningful way when he (and Coronzon) can’t defeat them even while their nerfed

Coronzon is practically unbeatable to said Aleister

Coronzon is only "slightly" above Othinus

🤔
Your just repeating what I already addressed.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Othinus isn't destroying the Hidden World that can handle the power of characters superior to her.

She's not Aleister.

She's his inferior.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

@Paxton @Top59 @Hiryuu @Churronzon @Cryso Agori

Here’s what I put together so far. Thinking of just making a separate thread on it but before I do, anything worth adding I might have missed?
Yeah, I already did this lol

Afaik this should still hold up till now even with GT. So there's real need to create another cosmology post or thread, especially when most of things you said are the same as what I said.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Othinus isn't destroying the Hidden World that can handle the power of characters superior to her.

She's not Aleister.

She's his inferior.
Aleister, weaker than even infinitely nerfed Magic Gods and also weaker than Coronzon whose = or slightly > Othinus

KEK

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I swear I can never get any meaningful discussion going about this series without Pax starting the most pointless fucking tangents even when it’s repeating the exact same shit over and over

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Othinus being at the same level of the guy who destroys the dimension capable of handling the power of characters infinitely superior to her

LOL

Nothing supports Othinus being at the same level as Aleister, Coronzon, Aiwass, or true Gremlin, in any fashion.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I already did this lol

Afaik this should still hold up till now even with GT. So there's real need to create another cosmology post or thread, especially when most of things you said are the same as what I said.
Are you fucking kidding me? A thread was already made on this?

And no surprise when I look at it. It all gets brushed off and ignored still.

Totally not maintaining an agenda

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No one’s going to realistically sit through nearly 60 volumes of the series, especially when the Magic God stuff makes up like, 5-10% of the overall story and the rest adds no further context to explaining their feats.

I’m going to post what I got and cite the volumes and chapter, and that’s it

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Your not going to get any further context of Magic God feats from me doing a Respect thread of Index Volume 15 thats Academy City Level 5s and their factions having basically a gang war.

Ridiculous

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Probably worth mentioning too that Crowley destroyed that same Phase the Magic Gods were in

Based on Coronzon, who he can’t ever defeat on his own, Aleister should be no stronger than Othinus at best and blatantly weaker than the Magic Gods who he retreated from after battle with more the half his body burnt
The point is that due to Crowley's ability, the Big Bang Bomb can multiply its power by 10 by 10, as it was off panel and it seems that the Magic Gods were playing, it is possible that he multiplied the attack so much to the point that it could be superior to Othinus level.

We know it's an attack that he created to kill a Magic God, so it's possible.

I could also be wrong and he did indeed destroy that phase with a lower attack than Othinus level, but it seems strange to me, I guess we won't be sure until something is revealed in an interview or manga.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Or we could just use our heads and assume that Aleister is superior to Othinus.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Off nothing. Seriously, Crowley can’t even control time like Othinus

“H. T. Trismegistus.”

There was a note of annoyance in Aleister’s voice.

He then restated it as if confirming it for himself.

“Hermes Thoth Trismegistus. That Egyptian secretary god has a strong connection to Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass. And both Hermes and Thoth correspond to each other in Liber 777, an occult dictionary I wrote. That means Alice isn’t the only one. Yet another hint of the Magick system I worked on so long ago. Ugh, why do I always do this!? If only I could go back in time and punch my past self.”

Back